Excited? Are you buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bought it four days ago at Walmart they had 2 left when I went in guy just sold it to me

so far the games been really fun, I had it freeze once tho :(

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that's perfectly normal for a lego game :P
yup all lego games seems to happen, so far tho so good it's a fun game like lego gta. I never played it on wii U so it is new to me compared to other lego games this is just as much fun or more so as the world is a good size. Missions are fun and there is plenty of cut scenes for story.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is anything added tto the game that wasnt on wiiu version? if its just the "remastering" graphics thing?
I want to know what they took out, switch version being less than half the size of original Wii U and just released PC versions. How big is the PS4 version anyone know?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want to know what they took out, switch version being less than half the size of original Wii U and just released PC versions. How big is the PS4 version anyone know?
the wiiu version could just be badly optimized and uncompressed stuff here and there.

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How could you "buy it 4 days ago" when it just released today...
I saw it at Walmart in the case knew it was 4 days early and thought why not try.... they rang it through.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is anything added tto the game that wasnt on wiiu version? if its just the "remastering" graphics thing?
yes co-op was added to the game

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here in Germany a friend of mine recommend to buy that for the switch. On steam costs 29,99€ (its released already) and on the eshop here, it come on the 6th and costs 59,99€. A bit unfair with the price. I will buy it otherwise to play it while I'm sitting in the train to see my gf :D

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here in Germany a friend of mine recommend to buy that for the switch. On steam costs 29,99€ (its released already) and on the eshop here, it come on the 6th and costs 59,99€. A bit unfair with the price. I will buy it otherwise to play it while I'm sitting in the train to see my gf :D
Yep...

maxresdefault.jpg

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hellz YEAH! My game just arrived!

L8rz B1tch3z!1!1!!!!1

giphy.gif

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Country and region settings can be manipulated if buying on the eshop.
That's not the tax we are talking about...

#DiscountDigital

@39second in...

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,
Reactions: Jiehfeng

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@slingblade1170 No offense but a few minutes prior I was browsing through some steam key sites and had to grin when I read that a steam key for that game was just 13 €.
Of course one doesn't want to have bought a new console just for one game and the concept of being able to play on the go and the easy sharing of controllers is really nice, but demanding 4 times the price is going too far imo.
It is the typical nintendo price policy were a 20 % price cut on a non-indie game is already celebrated like christmas, but still I think that it is stupid to always demand the full price especially on digital games just to have the full profit margin on every sale, but the amount of sales is then lower than it could be when the prices would be competitive.
And with the initial and hopefully continuing success of the switch many people will be paying prices for games that are technically only a bit superior to the Wii U that are just unfair with the mostly lower production value than games with the same price on PS4, XB1 , Steam etc.(except Zelda and some other big games).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.