Hacking Legit Shiny Celebi

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, today I soft-resetted a shiny celebi on pokémon crystal and it's legit, now the question is: how can I transfer it on pokémon moon?
this guys seems to have a shiny celebi soft resetted like mine:
thanks

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, today I soft-resetted a shiny celebi on pokémon crystal and it's legit, now the question is: how can I transfer it on pokémon moon?
thanks

Did you, by chance, read the video's description? The guy goes into detail on how to transfer it from Crystal to Moon.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
migrate gbc to ds then ds to 3ds
You can't, Gen I & II could trade with one another but you can't trade Gen II to Gen III. Hacking software would be required either by using software like PKHeX (as in the video description) or by injecting the save into the soon to be released Gen II virtual console games.

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the fact that the comments are disabled, likes/dislikes are disabled, and the GBC Pokemon games not even being released. This is most likely 100% fake. At any case just wait until the real games come out, trade them there, and then migrate it.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, that vid looks like a legit fake.

Long time not played Pokemon... those were the days of my GBA Advance...

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless the VC releases of GS feature some special event like Mew last year (that Mew was shiny locked even) that could transfer as a shiny, there really is no legit shiny Celebi. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ageto Celebi can't be shiny, right? I can't remember if that's true or not. Whatever the case, if you see a shiny Celebi roaming around the current games, it's most definitely hacked. I admit to even making a shiny WIN2011 Celebi, which can't be shiny to begin with, but the requester preferred shininess over legality, go figure.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks

Wait but isn't it only via event? How did you get a celebi in the first place?

I only have one shiny legit legendary which I caught myself.

My shinicune:)

D

Deleted User

If by "legit" you mean "partly hackd"(event unlock etc.) or "glitched" (coincase etc.) then by ninty's standarts it isnt legit (even tho I and many others do think its legitimate...) so...
If you got it on gb/c/a then bad luck, since you need special hardware to extract the save and hacking tools to hack the save to be compatible with gen 3 or above...
if you got it on 3ds then there is no way you got it without hacking or glitching, you could still wait for the VC release and for what the community finds about the stats of the celebi given by nintendo, then by hacking/glitching make your celebi both shiny and compatible with those stats, and that should give you the ability to "legitimately" transfer it
All youtubers you see either lie or use hacking tools to convert saves

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
If by "legit" you mean "partly hackd"(event unlock etc.) or "glitched" (coincase etc.) then by ninty's standarts it isnt legit (even tho I and many others do think its legitimate...) so...
If you got it on gb/c/a then bad luck, since you need special hardware to extract the save and hacking tools to hack the save to be compatible with gen 3 or above...
if you got it on 3ds then there is no way you got it without hacking or glitching, you could still wait for the VC release and for what the community finds about the stats of the celebi given by nintendo, then by hacking/glitching make your celebi both shiny and compatible with those stats, and that should give you the ability to "legitimately" transfer it
All youtubers you see either lie or use hacking tools to convert saves
You can trade up gba games

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
But crystal isnt gba game and cant trade to gen3. Do your research...
I know, I was referring to this

D

Deleted User

I know, I was referring to this
He said he plays crystal. Crystal can be played on gba. And gbc. My bad I forgot it cant be played on gb... thing is, many noobs will think it doesnt reffer to them if they dont play on gbc but on gba instead when I say gbc, so...

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
He said he plays crystal. Crystal can be played on gba. And gbc. My bad I forgot it cant be played on gb... thing is, many noobs will think it doesnt reffer to them if they dont play on gbc but on gba instead when I say gbc, so...
But you said GB/C/A, you just said that gba games require special hardware

D

Deleted User

Don't be a condescending asshat. Especially to someone who's far more known here than yourself. Thanks.
Please dont take it to personal level.. neither of us wants it... and "less known != less knowing"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But you said GB/C/A, you just said that gba games require special hardware
It will require special hardware to extract save from gen 2 games even if you play it on gba, is what I meant

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Please dont take it to personal level.. neither of us wants it... and "less known != less knowing"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It will require special hardware to extract save from gen 2 games even if you play it on gba, is what I meant
You should have left out the "a" then

D

Deleted User

You should have left out the "a" then
He was talking abkut crystal.I was talking about crystal. Who said gba games? I referred to the console. Or do YOU know a way to get crystal's save with gba, without any special hardware? I would really like to know. Its impossible afaik

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
He was talking abkut crystal.I was talking about crystal. Who said gba games? I referred to the console. Or do YOU know a way to get crystal's save with gba, without any special hardware? I would really like to know. Its impossible afaik
Its not possible, I'm just saying they way you worded it was confusing

Of course, there was save managers sold in stores back in the day

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1