Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gov78 said:
tbh when i first saw this and you can belive me if u want but dont have to ..... i kinda thought that the girl in the picture was the sword but like i said u don't have to believe
Why wouldn't we believe you? The top half of her is shaped a lot like a sword, albeit exaggerated so she can have a head and what not, but that skinny neck going into the shoulders definitely resembles the handle, and the diamond in the middle...!!
Link doesn't look that much older, IGN and other sources made it sound like Link was in his 30s or so.
Disappointed to hear that it takes place in a different era... I was hoping we'd get a conclusion of the Ocarina+Majora's saga... finally complete the trilogy.
Anyways, here's hoping for a vast overworld and more of a focus on the non-dungeon parts.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Law said:
Hadrian said:
Look at her head, kinda sharp isn't it?

The spirit of the Master Sword? Maybe that is why Link isn't holding it. Perhaps she is the one who accompanies him, though I really wish they'd let him be alone this time.

If Link was on his own, what would the casual gamer do when they become lost? Other than get off of their fat lazy asses and search GameFAQs, that is.
They'll use that idea that was leaked where gamers can skip parts in the game.

I don't think the idea was to skip parts of the game, it was to show gamers what to do, and then they must do it themselves.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, looks like Link. No huge differences there. It will be disappointing to see them stick to the tried & true look and formula, though. Hopefully, that was just some slapped-together art presented at the last minute for Nintendo to shut up sweaty gaming reporters.

Zelda's been around for a long time now, and it's time for either a major change in the mythology and/or style, or a major, major overhaul of the gameplay and presentation.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heran Bago said:
Usually when something is posted in User Submitted news, a link is given as a source.

Not that I question the validity here, just sayin'
If you look at the pic the source is on the bottim right
tongue.gif
But normally you are right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol