Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

frighteningedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought both sets after scouring the map for the respective cities. Will the fire proof clothing help in the gerudo desert heat or is there a different set of clothes for that too? I just wasnt sure if fire proof is different from heat resistance or its the same thing.

I have yet to really accomplish anything since this game got leaked. I've just been having fun exploring this world, uncovering the whole map and completing shrines. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a crack at the temples.
Fire proof and heat resistance are two separate things. You wear Fireproof to not be light on fire because of severe heat. Heat resistance is to not die slowly by sun.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

iSilent101

Trophies
XP
Country
I really can't figure out what people mean by use the map to control Vah Ruta's trunk. Been stuck on this beast for nearly 2 hours now :( is it the standard map that I have to use to control her trunk? Because there's nothing on there that lets me control the trunk. Can someone help.

maxquiere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how can I disable hp target info from enemies?
someone know?
it randomly appeared at some time at the game. I dont know if I did this with some button smashing.

SilentB0b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really can't figure out what people mean by use the map to control Vah Ruta's trunk. Been stuck on this beast for nearly 2 hours now :( is it the standard map that I have to use to control her trunk? Because there's nothing on there that lets me control the trunk. Can someone help.
you need to activate the terminal in the first floor, it will give you control of the trunk through the menu.

******spoiler****
Use the ice pillar skill to open the gate

Drunknfool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im stuck trying to get the last stone activated in the lizard the one with the torch you have to light thats behind a door at the base of the tail anyone know?

ArthurC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh its near the Great Plateau, from the Dueling Peaks stable, follow the road West

East of Hyrule Field. Head North-North East from the Great Plateau Sheikah tower or directly North from the East Post Ruins. Your shrine detector should pick it up easily.

Finally found him, thanks! I was not going to go to that direction until endgame, so I would never have gone there, probably.

Also, after upgrading a bit, he says that he's going to Korok Forest, so his location is going to change again. My guess is that he's going to be by the next stable on the way to Korok Forest.

Last edited by ArthurC,

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Where does the big guy go who takes those inventory space nuts off you? I found him once, and he said he was going somewhere but I can't remember where.

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where does the big guy go who takes those inventory space nuts off you? I found him once, and he said he was going somewhere but I can't remember where.

East of Hyrule Field. Head North-North East from the Great Plateau Sheikah tower or directly North from the East Post Ruins. Your shrine detector should pick it up easily.
He's at Riverside Stable.

Reactions: Audioboxer

AlfretXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice that everyone seems to play this game. But could only ONE of these lucky persons describe HOW he got it to run ?????!!!!!

The Loadiine-Version sucks because of stutter.
The .wud-Version wont run (wrong game key using DiscU, for example).

Could just ONE share the secrets how to start BOTW ???? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice that everyone seems to play this game. But could only ONE of these lucky persons describe HOW he got it to run ?????!!!!!

Why don't you just do haxchi?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

It's simple I went to that iso site I downloaded the game and the update I ran haxchi then I ran y mod and installed the game and the update and the game plays perfectly.

AlfretXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I downloaded it in usenet. Result was v-tlzbow.wud.
Thats a wud file. How do i install this using Wupinstaller?

AlfretXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, thanks, not that iso site.

Another question: i just checked uTikDownloadHelper and now BOTW is listed! Has anyone already tried this version? Cause official release is some hours away ....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom