Hacking Homebrew Latest precompiled libFAT SVN library with UStealth Mod

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried a different devkitPPC version,

Ok, this one did something.... different. So every time I opened "Load from USB" it gave me something different. I only have two CD Playstation games (ISO and CUE, so four files in total). And each time showed something different. Once as one CD with two ISOs, one with one ISO and a @ symbol. And I couldn't go up a folder to explore the hard drive like I could with the others. I have no programing background, so I wish I coud give more info to help, I hope I'm making sense to you guys.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this one did something.... different. So every time I opened "Load from USB" it gave me something different. I only have two CD Playstation games (ISO and CUE, so four files in total). And each time showed something different. Once as one CD with two ISOs, one with one ISO and a @ symbol. And I couldn't go up a folder to explore the hard drive like I could with the others. I have no programing background, so I wish I coud give more info to help, I hope I'm making sense to you guys.
something must be the wrong version when compiling.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Reactions: XFlak

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just compiled the link from @SaulFabre , in case it is the wrong version of wiisxrx. it came out a different size, so that may or may not be a good sign:

Attachments

• WiiSXRX.zip
    720.9 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: SaulFabre

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just compiled the link from @SaulFabre , in case it is the wrong version of wiisxrx. it came out a different size, so that may or may not be a good sign:
Damn, it still didn't work 😟 Wouldn't read the USB drive like the rest. Maybe we should try posting an issue like was suggested earlier. I don't know if development stopped on this proect though.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Damn, it still didn't work 😟 Wouldn't read the USB drive like the rest. Maybe we should try posting an issue like was suggested earlier. I don't know if development stopped on this proect though.
i will try again later to compile WiiSXRX with UStealth if I have luck

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out what happened with that. I forgot to add the new libfat. let me recompile it. this will be my last time until we figure out what's going on.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so this one was a bit different. This one read both the USB and the SDcard, but it only read the first word of the file and word of the file, and wouldn't load. I went through all of the files you compiled, and the one on post #94 was the most interesting. I wouldn't read the USB drive, but it did read the SDcard, and fully loaded a game. None if the other programs you compiled did that.

Last edited by Sowden,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye