Homebrew Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thank you! My chinese wii classic controller pro is works fine with your modification!

Right now my 3rd party cc works with:

WiiSXR
Snes9xGX
WiiMednafen
GenesisPlusGX (officially)
Not64 (officially)
of course, it works fine with Wii games and Gamecube games via Nintendont.
Hey! That's nice to know. Could you share a pic of the controller?

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you! My chinese wii classic controller pro is works fine with your modification!

Right now my 3rd party cc works with:

WiiSXR
Snes9xGX
WiiMednafen
GenesisPlusGX (officially)
Not64 (officially)
of course, it works fine with Wii games and Gamecube games via Nintendont.

You mean the most recent not64 works with pirate classic control or a past versions?

vEN2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey! That's nice to know. Could you share a pic of the controller?
Oh, is just like official classic controller pro, but without any nintendo's logos.

You mean the most recent not64 works with pirate classic control or a past versions?
In fact, idk which version is my, this was with wiiflow 2016 pack, so, i think, this is one of official versions.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I get the fixed (I'M SORRY THE PUN WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!) Wii64? The one with the Analog Stick fix, there's no download in Fix94's mediafire.

Denniz03

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I recently bought a used wii and installed the latest USB Loader GX on it (rev. 1268) this works like a charm but now i received my classic controllers from china and it lags and crashes. I found youre post and tried to compile my own USB Loader, but I have never done this before and i don't know how. (the tutorial i used whas from 2014 and the pictures were not availible anymore.)

Can I ask you to compile it for me?

Thanks a milion, Danny

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I recently bought a used wii and installed the latest USB Loader GX on it (rev. 1268) this works like a charm but now i received my classic controllers from china and it lags and crashes. I found youre post and tried to compile my own USB Loader, but I have never done this before and i don't know how. (the tutorial i used whas from 2014 and the pictures were not availible anymore.)

Can I ask you to compile it for me?

Thanks a milion, Danny

These changes were implemented in libogc over a year ago. If you're using USB Loader GX r1268 and you're still getting crashes because of your 3rd-party CCs then it's probably not fixable.

lo9ik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look for my post here if you stumbled upon this: gbatemp.net/threads/how-can-i-compile-usb-loader-gx.169078/page-4 I explained how I just compiled everything and put a link to the download.

Update: I just added the files to a ticket over here: h.ttps://sourceforge.net/p/usbloadergx/issues/2363/

Last edited by lo9ik,

Lucaskame921

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: rogerioronin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users