Homebrew Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I send a message to xander150, the author of USB2 mod for wii64, hope she got more success than me for recompiling it ...

It seem older version i compiled got that problem too.

Xander150 compiled it with success with my mod libogc .... hope she can do it again with the new fix for analog stick and USB2 combine.

New libogc should correct any third party classic controller detection and joystick calibration.

Battletime1 this time could be the one. Prey for xander150
smile.gif

Thank again to all people who made it possible !

Battletime1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh so it made a problem with the Emulator? i thought USB2 was only for people that use a USB i use Disk btw.so anyway when it fixes it will run the games better?

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
matguitarist said:
I send a message to xander150, the author of USB2 mod for wii64, hope she got more success than me for recompiling it ...

Xander150 compiled it with success with my mod libogc .... hope she can do it again with the new fix for analog stick and USB2 combine.

New libogc should correct any third party classic controller detection and joystick calibration.

smile.gif

i'm excited! being laid off currently i wouldn't mind tackling majora's mask. i'm loving the fact that you figured out the official CCPro joysticks
nayps3.gif

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Battletime1 said:
oh so it made a problem with the Emulator? i thought USB2 was only for people that use a USB i use Disk btw.so anyway when it fixes it will run the games better?

The problem isn't with the usb is in my compilation, usb or not do the same error

Once compiled perfectly all game will work better

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
89turbocs said:
Battletime1 said:
Wrong controller you have/holding lol jk

meh, CCPro is pretty much a ripoff of sony's perfect design
But "Sony's design" is a rip off from the SNES Controller.

Classic Controller:"Oh it's a SNES Controller with analogues and additional buttons to meet today's standards."
Move two buttons and add horns to fit the general controller-design of this generation: "Omg it's a PSX ripoff."

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:

smile.gif

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Its not really that funny, that's why not.