Solution 9

OP
Trophies
Website
brady.2ya.com
XP
Country
Canada
Kuru is a great little game for the GBA. It's a puzzle game, and it's one of the first games for the GBA. If you're into puzzle games, you'll want to pick this one up. It contains a great mixture of fun and challenge, which merge together to create a entertaining and addictive little puzzle game.

Gameplay: In this game, you have to guide a little rotating stick through a maze, from start to finish. It sounds easy, and the first part of the game is, but the levels start to get very winding and curvy, and it starts to become a real challenge for even the most skilled gamers. There are many levels to play with, so it doesn't get boring quickly. You'll probably have to try again and again to complete the last few levels, and hopefully you don't get annoyed easily, because it can get frustrating!

Visuals: Kuru's graphics are very nice, and easy on the eyes. Each level is nice and colorfull, although they really aren't that great. But who plays puzzle games for the graphics, anyway? =). But if you need good graphics, then I wouldn't suggest this game. They aren't spectacular.

Sound: Kuru's sounds are very nicely done as well. The music is very well done and very energetic, adding a dash of excitement to the gameplay, and it's really a joy to listen to. You may want to purchase a good pair of headphones to listen to the music the way it deserves. Some people may think the music sounds a little childish, but, I really like it and I think it adds to the overall experience.

Fun Factor: If your a puzzle nut such as I am, you'd definitely enjoy this game. It's a generally new type of game, and is really fun to play. If you're not into puzzle games, try it; you may just like it. I'd suggest to anybody to give it a try. Puzzle nuts won't be disappointed.
[EDITOR'S NOTE: The Kuru Kuru Kururin series is new to English gamers, and an old classic to our friends in Japan.]

Replay: Not much to see, here. I found a few secret maps, and there is an "easy mode" code, but other than that, I haven't found anything. Its not really that big of a deal, because there is enough maps in the game to keep you busy. I would have liked to have seen some reversed maps or something.

Recommendations: I would definitely recommend this game to all the puzzle nuts out there. You'll really enjoy this game. As for the other gamers out there... well, give it a try. Who knows, you may just get hooked.

I'll give this game a 9/10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0