Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kme92 said:
I found this site with some info that may or may not be helpful:
*snip
It has some SE plugins that are claimed to get past the 3rd window

I apologize in advance if it did not have any usable info.
So, I don't know what this "third screen" thing is. Does this mean KH: BBS will finally work, 100%, saving included?

Blazekid3

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i test it it goes until the third red screen
wink2.gif

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Andrea and the French are discussing other hypotheses and theories to arrive at the patch.

It is thought to make a Game Decrypter v5

I do not understand exactly what is missing. Why not do instead of discussing everything and nothing else? If the problem is the lack of a programmer, I am here. Only there you will be satisfied with things I know.

hi im not sure if this will help but it's still an update i guess

Info from 'Taelsien' who just joined gbatemp to tell me this

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Blazekid3 said:
can someone test this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9PCXRTX a new 6.20 CFW and tell us if it is true???
sry for double post
sry it is fake it says your system firmware is 9.90 there is no need to update

There is no 6.20 CFW out now. Its fake.
Please don't post useless information even if you think you're helping

Blazekid3 said:
well guys Andrea send this link to a forum is Code game decrypter 4 Download Here Mediafire

Won't work. That's only for the update EBOOT.

sa1amandra said:
QUOTE(Blazekid3 @ Jan 17 2010, 04:06 AM)
well guys Andrea send this link to a forum is Code game decrypter 4 Download Here Mediafire
be more detailed

Stick to posting news please.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only update I've heard of is that there was this "meeting" posted on pspgweber, and just like everything else on that site, it's utterly bogus.

Another site claims that nearly every claim about the game and it's protection is wrong. It's utterly hilarious to see this conflicting circus continue.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Ok so their is a KH BBS meeting Today, and i'am covering it so this thread will get updated as the meeting goes on.
For anyone who doesn't believe me check this link, this is where they are gonna talk about the meeting tomorrow.

UPDATE 1:Right now they are discussing, what could be the problem that crashes BBS.

UPDATE 2:Sorry guys no meeting summary till tomorrow.
ji04xv.jpg

UPDATE 3:During the meeting yesterday there was much talk of making a Game Decrypter to patch the EBOOT 6.20 and make it run on 5.50. We will look for a way to stop the loading / saving automatic.
Bin compatible situation will not change, because there is already someone who is working to 'iso Driver. One of our team is feeling the same way he did yesterday Agumon, but trying to perfect it, creating a link that leads directly to the ISO, if it does not start, has a different method, found in the blocks' Hex between the sequences from the column 00,324,220. Towards the end of the meeting it was decided to open an English forum dedicated entirely to the project in which people of different nationalities are working.However I will update as I have done so far KH2 RPG of what happens This forum will serve for our project, so we will see to admit only members of the Team, while the news will find them here!

LINK BLOCKED
so i guess there making a patch where you would have to rename the game title i think

also the link hosts iso sorry just search birthbysleep.team-forum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no posting PMing is all right

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also the blue screen is fake

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
that kingdom hearts forum...is a bunch of kids...looking tutorials in internet, and guessing how to make a patch....just look the leader of the patch team.....17 years old...i think the patch or solution will not come from there...

dry.gif

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ka_kui said:
that kingdom hearts forum...is a bunch of kids...looking tutorials in internet, and guessing how to make a patch....just look the leader of the patch team.....17 years old...i think the patch or solution will not come from there...

dry.gif

You doubt a 17 year old is able to do it? I know some 16-17 year old that knows how to program at a college level. Age is just a number.

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Teny said:
ka_kui said:

dry.gif

You doubt a 17 year old is able to do it? I know some 16-17 year old that knows how to program at a college level. Age is just a number.

yes i know that....but in that forum they are just guessing things...nothing real or fact...only the same thing that japanese people find in 2ch bbs

neriphis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is for updates and useful information only. know that the bbs forum is full of junk, i guess counts as an update. so dont start a big discussion about it.

and complication stop posting off topic thing like blamp. u do that junk all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to