Gaming KH 358/2 Days Help Thread

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah only Theater Mode unlocks. But you are able to Unlock Sora n mickey : ). And the last Boss and Riku were super easy. The game itself was harder, more confusing lol.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Get DW Roxas(Mission Mode ONLY) You need Kingdom Chain+. Equip 3 Ability links(The Circle w/ the Plus) to Kingdom Chain. Go to mission mode and there you got dw roxas

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cavedude said:
Yeah only Theater Mode unlocks. But you are able to Unlock Sora n mickey : ). And the last Boss and Riku were super easy. The game itself was harder, more confusing lol.
Fight Dark Riku, then talk about the game being easy.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:
Cavedude said:
Fight Dark Riku, then talk about the game being easy.

It'll still be easy.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Riku is easy in general, fought him in the original mission and the sp mission, the only thing that can make u lose is if u lose too much hp against heartless. Otherwise just slash then when limit comes just murder him over and over.

Latisteel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for getting dual weild roxas do i need 3 of those link things (the one that looks like a target) to atach to kingdom key? i kno putting 1 or 2 of those gets me oathkeper and oblivion

Edit: o and where do i get a 3rd link thing that looks like a target i gots 2 alredy

PS:Plz clicky ze swagbucks

Latisteel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
yes u need 3 ability panels.

yea i kno that but wat kind do i need?
unsure.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Two of them you get by completing missions 15 and 30 completely (That means filling the bar at the bottom entirely, not just leaving at the first Mission Complete.) and the third one you buy from Mog.

Noxajos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hahahaha! Lol I was looking for them and then I checked my equip screen. I have equipped them since the beginning of the game!
moogle.gif

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hey ive a question, a lot of you are talking about fighting riku but im on day 357 and i havent fought with him, im in twilight town and actually it doesnt seem that i can do many there...

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am on day 256 in agrabah when you have to kill all of the heartless, but i can't seem to find anymore. inside of the treasure place i see a treasure chest on the high ledge and i can't get to it. can someone help me please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7