Homebrew JWUDTool - a Java WiiU Disc Image tool!

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks very much for the tool. I am getting the following trying to extract Runbow Deluxe...

Any ideas on what the problem might be? TIA

C:\Users\Bob\Desktop\Runbow>java -jar JWUDTool.jar -titlekey FACA8D7CAD8D4908363CF1C37F83E068 -extract all -in "game.wud"
JWUDTool 0.1 - Maschell

Commonkey was set to: <common.key>
Titlekey was set to: FACA8D7CAD8D4908363CF1C37F83E068
Extracting WUD
Extracting: C:\Users\Bob\Desktop\Runbow\game.wud
Ticket [encryptedKey=D241510C14F98B7DFEEE8A51153E2053, decryptedKey=DB0B7DF88E388E26A9D719EBA7341086]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a FST. Maybe a wrong key?
at de.mas.jnus.lib.entities.fst.FST.parseFST(FST.java:37)
at de.mas.jnus.lib.NUSTitleLoader.loadNusTitle(NUSTitleLoader.java:60)
at de.mas.jnus.lib.NUSTitleLoaderWUD.loadNusTitle(NUSTitleLoaderWUD.java:1)
at de.mas.jnus.lib.NUSTitleLoaderWUD.loadNUSTitle(NUSTitleLoaderWUD.java:46)
at de.mas.jwudtool.Main.extract(Main.java:171)
at de.mas.jwudtool.Main.main(Main.java:131)
... 5 more

If I use wud2app.exe it extracts the .wud file but when I try and install it with wupinstaller it gets to 17.6mb/978.5mb and gives an install error code 0xFFFFFF825 and says possible bad SD card and to reformat with 32k blocks which it already is. And that SD card can install other titles with no problems.

Last edited by bostonBC,

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Either you key were wronf or the wud is corrupt. Make you provide the key of the .wud, not the key of the .app files. They are different. Wudumper should dump the right files.
Try to redump it from disc!

Last edited by Maschell,

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since your encrypted key looks right, but your decrypted key looks wrong, check your common.key
Thank you! Boy do I feel stupid, I fat-fingered the common key. It installs perfectly now.

Really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Have a great evening.

Reactions: nexusmtz

RxdRvse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm super late to the go here but I only recently got into wii u modding and I want some clarification on this extraction topic would anyone be so kind as to provide me with the information of how to CREATE a common.key file to be used, I have some basic knowledge of how so please correct me if I'm wrong.. Make a new file with NO characters in it and name it common.key and open it in a HEX Editor and add the common key to the bottom of the values and press save. Am I correct or am I not, some clarification would be GREATLY appreciated

(asking because I cant use USB helper)

Gallaer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attempting to convert a WUX file into an installable WUP Folder. I somehow got stuck and I'm not sure what went wrong.
1645577640367.png

1645577664601.png

Reactions: godreborn

spectrum123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have been trying to extract from a .wux and got the following response. Could anybody advise on what the issue is please?

C:\Users\XXX>java -jar "JWUDTool filepath" -commonkey "XXX" -titleKey "XXX" -in ".wux filepath" -out "chosen folder path" -extract all
JWUDTool 0.4 - Maschell

Commonkey was set to: D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656
Titlekey was set to: 28512A78013B127E418F02A1F45EFB99
Extracting WUD
Extracting: C:\Users\John Anderson\Downloads\Call of Duty - Ghosts (Europe) (En,Fr,De).wux
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: WiiUDiscContentsHeader MAGIC mismatch.
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.content.WiiUDiscContentsHeader.parseData(WiiUDiscContentsHeader.java:39)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.content.WiiUContentsInformation.parseData(WiiUContentsInformation.java:22)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.header.WiiUDiscHeader.parseData(WiiUDiscHeader.java:25)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.WiiUDisc.parseData(WiiUDisc.java:20)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.WUDLoader.load(WUDLoader.java:91)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.WUDLoader.load(WUDLoader.java:69)
at de.mas.jwudtool.Main.extract(Main.java:209)
at de.mas.jwudtool.Main.main(Main.java:169)
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I have been trying to extract from a .wux and got the following response. Could anybody advise on what the issue is please?

C:\Users\XXX>java -jar "JWUDTool filepath" -commonkey "XXX" -titleKey "XXX" -in ".wux filepath" -out "chosen folder path" -extract all
JWUDTool 0.4 - Maschell

Commonkey was set to: D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656
Titlekey was set to: 28512A78013B127E418F02A1F45EFB99
Extracting WUD
Extracting: C:\Users\John Anderson\Downloads\Call of Duty - Ghosts (Europe) (En,Fr,De).wux
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: WiiUDiscContentsHeader MAGIC mismatch.
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.content.WiiUDiscContentsHeader.parseData(WiiUDiscContentsHeader.java:39)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.content.WiiUContentsInformation.parseData(WiiUContentsInformation.java:22)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.header.WiiUDiscHeader.parseData(WiiUDiscHeader.java:25)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.implementations.wud.WiiUDisc.parseData(WiiUDisc.java:20)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.WUDLoader.load(WUDLoader.java:91)
at de.mas.wiiu.jnus.WUDLoader.load(WUDLoader.java:69)
at de.mas.jwudtool.Main.extract(Main.java:209)
at de.mas.jwudtool.Main.main(Main.java:169)
Attempting to convert a WUX file into an installable WUP Folder. I somehow got stuck and I'm not sure what went wrong.
View attachment 299213
View attachment 299214
Hi, did you ever resolve this issue? Looks like we've had the same problem!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?