Status
Not open for further replies.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Then don't click it, I don't see other members arguing about this...yet.
Well, most people here doesn't really care about Bieber's fan cutting themselves.

But just don't mind other members, they're just trolling you or something.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg

shoyrumaster11

Trophies
XP
Country
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!! I'm hearing all this news EVERY FUCKING WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!1111!!1!!111!!!!!!!!!11 I AM SICK OF JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!!!! AND ANYONE TRYING TO BE HIM (FOR THAT MATTER) Can't fans OF ANYTHING just GROW UP!!!!!!!! A huge suicide/sacrifice rate JUST BECAUSE of something AS SMALL as this.................. I am being given cancer just seeing this everywhere!!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE........ And considering there's a girl I like who likes that guys DEVIL AWFUL music... ... ... ... YEAH!!!!! WAY TO SET ME UP THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!! I agree with everyone saying WHAT FUCKING WEED ARE YOU GUIZE FUCKING SMOKING...... ...... . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???????////????////??///?// Let Biebz commit suicide if he wants to!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE ANYBODY CARES IF HE DIES ANYWAY. AS I SAID BEFORE, HIS SONGS ARE AS AWFUL AS THE DEVIL ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1111111 Fanboys, Fangirls, Fanits..... SO A-NN-OO-YY-IING!!!!!!! I'm going to hAPPILY HIT "Post Reply" now in a hope that I can happily listen to Dubmood without THIS SHIT getting in the way!!!!!!!11!11111!

EDIT: THANK-YOU LegendaryTemper for ninja-ing me!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though this is news you found, it still isn't news for GBAtemp. This is not a Hollywood forum, it's a gaming forum.

Which doesn't stop us from having threads revolving around movies/books/music/etc., nor from having threads about developments in science and technology. Sure, we're a gaming forum first and foremost, but that's not all we have to discuss.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which doesn't stop us from having threads revolving around movies/books/music/etc., nor from having threads about developments in science and technology. Sure, we're a gaming forum first and foremost, but that's not all we have to discuss.
My basic point is that this kind of thread doesn't even belong here.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
To everyone who will reply after me, if there will be any:

Don't you think that what you plan to say have already been said?

like: "don't post this here, because blah blah blah"

Jokes on them because I don't feed the trolls.
actually you are by replying to their post.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My basic point is that this kind of thread doesn't even belong here.

This thread in particular? Yeah, that's certainly a debatable point.

News involving Hollywood, the music industry, or anything else along those lines? Eh, as long as it sparks discussion and it's in the proper subforum, why the hell not?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread in particular? Yeah, that's certainly debatable.

News involving Hollywood, the music industry, or anything else along those lines? Eh, as long as it sparks discussion and it's in the proper subforum, why the hell not?
Yeah, I didn't mean that part. Some things of Hollywood would be okay here, but this thread in particular is not GBAtemp wise.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the ''Do you piss in the bath'' topic is GBATemp wise then?

I think there's a slight difference between a thread (posted in the proper section) that members use joke around and a thread revolving entirely around self mutilation.

Reactions: Castiel
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So the ''Do you piss in the bath'' topic is GBATemp wise then?
No. I have said in the thread that, it was random. That thread is old, I wasn't a GBAtemp member since 2007, so I don't know about that, but in my opinion: useless question, like your useless news.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok kindergarden the mods posted this on the Edge of the Forum so it would be appreciated if you stop bitching about where I posted this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hackers-phish-finance-orgs-using-trojanized-minesw...