Just watched some h***** and suddenly came up with an idea of lesbian pregnancy

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
That's why I intend to find someway to breakdown and reform the body. The rest will be used as material while one cell will replicate using them. Also need to backup my memory, personality and many other things in the process.
How old are you, and do you have any kind of disability/handicap?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I intend to find someway to breakdown and reform the body. The rest will be used as material while one cell will replicate using them. Also need to backup my memory, personality and many other things in the process.
If I really hate the male half that much I would start a genocide right now.
but certain dna comes from each parent, so if both parents were the same gender, the baby would still not have all the needed dna. You want have to take dna from the male cell, put it in a female's cell, and then continue from there, and youd still have a ton of problems, even if you got that far, and at this point its completely pointless. Whats the goal of doing all this work?

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I really hate the male half that much I would start a genocide right now.
You have watched one too many episodes of fullmetal alchimest. What episode of dragon ball? Like the number im currently watching ghe whole series off kissanime and up to 36. Just wondering so if i come across that episode

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but certain dna comes from each parent, so if both parents were the same gender, the baby would still not have all the needed dna. You want have to take dna from the male cell, put it in a female's cell, and then continue from there, and youd still have a ton of problems, even if you got that far, and at this point its completely pointless. Whats the goal of doing all this work?
That's why I need to translate the entire gene into a vibrational expression to transmute the baby.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

age? you dodged that question.
I am in my 20s.

You have watched one too many episodes of fullmetal alchimest. What episode of dragon ball? Like the number im currently watching ghe whole series off kissanime and up to 36. Just wondering so if i come across that episode
Search youtube goku vs ninja.

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I need to translate the entire gene into a vibrational expression to transmute the baby.

I am in my 20s.

Search youtube goku vs ninja.
Human transmutation is forbidden and doesnt work just ask alphonse elerich

Reactions: 7iven8Nine

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there is a proper process for girls to have each other's kid without involving sperm cells?

Not using alchemy anyway.
its not possible. youd have to get dna from a male from somewhere, transplant that dna into the cell from a female, make that work somehow, because it wont, and then move on from there. this would require surgeries on probable 3 people, 1 male, 2 female.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its not possible. youd have to get dna from a male from somewhere, transplant that dna into the cell from a female, make that work somehow, because it wont, and then move on from there. this would require surgeries on probable 3 people, 1 male, 2 female.
Got my way around. Do you know that Newton, Tesla and Einstein all have occult research?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when is this thread going to be deleted, mods!

Got my way around. Do you know that Newton, Tesla and Einstein all have occult research?
it wont happen, why not just get a fertilized egg, and open it up and manipulate the dna, since youll be opening it anyway, and play build-a-baby so that it gets the traits that the 2 parents who wanted the child want the child to get.

Reactions: Yil

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum