Hacking Just got a used 360. What are my options?

DMJohn0X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I picked up a 360 for $35. It looks to be a 4gb Slim from 2011 at a glance. Im new to the scene. I know in the past, I've heard of the xk3y. I've jailbroken or hacked every modern console and handheld to date with the exception being the microsoft consoles. What are my options with this system?

I don't care about playing online. I was told that my system wouldnt be capable of playing anything since many 360s need a bigger HDD to install games before playing. is there a way around this? Can I use an external HDD?

Sorry for the noob questions. I tried to research a little on my own but 360 hacking seems a bit less straight forward and full of outdated information.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you don't care about online and you're good with soldering, RGH it.
With the RGH you can load homebrew and games.
You can ponk in a 2TB HDD (2.5 inch one which shouldn't be bigger then 12MM I believe, otherwise it won't fit into a HDD caddy) and play everything from that.

DMJohn0X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RGH, eh? I can solder and am experience at it, what else do I need to buy aside a 2tb 2.5in hdd? Does speed/brand matter? What tools do I need? Or can you point me to a more modern guide?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo