Bravestarr

OP
Trophies
Website
marc.tv
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I got my 360 hacked with Aurora. The guy who did it transferred my HDD to a new HDD. Games are all there but no save game is available. Any idea if they are lost forever?

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the saves still on the 360 or was the 360 formatted? If it was formatted and they weren't backed up they're gone. If they're still there you can make a new profile put the saves on a usb and use Horizon to transfer them to the newly created profile.

Edit: sounds like it's a new hdd and he didn't backup the saves? If so they're gone. But I'm only trying to deduct from what you posted. Are you saying he put in a new internal HDD or you're talking about an external? (with usb)

If he replaced the internal HDD one of you should have brought this up to the other BEFORE he went and put a new HDD in your 360. The saves can't magically show up on a new HDD on their own.

Last edited by Jayinem,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Bravestarr

OP
Trophies
Website
marc.tv
XP
Country
Germany
I did bring this up: Savesgames and games should be transferred. Before I ask him I wanted to make sure I did everything right,

Maybe I just need to start "horizon"? Where do I find this?
Post automatically merged:

@Jayinem I talked to him. He says, he copied everything to the new HD. What are the steps to import the save games then?

Last edited by Bravestarr,

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Horizon is on PC you need a usb and go into settings and copy the saves and your new profile to the usb. I haven't used it in over a decade so I can't tell you step by step from here, google it.

You shouldn't need to talk to him you can look in settings and see if your saves are there or not.

Bravestarr

OP
Trophies
Website
marc.tv
XP
Country
Germany
Now I understand what the problem is: Since I got GamePass from my XSX most saves were in the cloud. Only the games without cloud saves have save games. any trick to get the save games from the cloud? I think they were locally cached...
Post automatically merged:

@Jayinem Any idea?

Last edited by Bravestarr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users