Hardware Junkload of 3DS accesories coming in!

• Thread starter Deleted-273695
  • Start date
  • Views 3,838
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted-273695

OP
Gah I double posted -.- Please lock so it sinks to the bottom of the sea.

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
ahhhhh Red
smile.gif
))

This kind of feels like a dumb question but would screen protectors affect the 3d effect???

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i take it that you cant use the cradle to charge if you have one of those cases on your 3ds, can anybody confirm? also i would hold off on the screen protector until a Hori one is being sold on dx, its already up on amazon, but at amazon price...

D

Deleted-273695

OP
No a screen protector would not effect the 3d. Its just like looking at a 3d movie through the glasses through a really thin piece of plastic.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Just ordered a deep red aluminium shell
smile.gif

First time i've ordered a shell, i normally opt for cases you take the console out of before playing. But i'm hoping to get it signed by the gadget show hosts and a shell will show it off better
happy.gif
(just need it to arrive before April 14th, knowing DX that could be hit or miss...)

Only thing left on my checklist is a decent touch-screen protector, though like DaMummy, i'm also waiting for Hori protectors to show up on DX.

G

geenlung

OP
I'm a bit partial to silicone skins. I like to protect the buttons from dust getting into them. Too bad they only have red right now =/

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for a battery expansion. I remember seeing a DSi case that doubled as an extended battery - I can't seem to find it now, but I hope they make one for the 3DS.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just FYI people, I ordered something off DealExtreme (Unrelated to the 3DS) on February the 2nd, I still have no received it yet (posting this on March 8th). Do not expect to have your 3DS item until well after the 3DS comes out.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
I can't wait for a battery expansion. I remember seeing a DSi case that doubled as an extended battery - I can't seem to find it now, but I hope they make one for the 3DS.
I have one, it's called a Tekcase by Teknocreations. (I think.) A battery expansion would be really hand for the 3DS, I agree.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Windaga,
Just a bit of advice when you do go to order an Battery or external battery pack, from these sites. Take what they say about the mah with a grain of salt. They will often not be as large as they say. (Kinda like what some guys will say abou... never mind.
unsure.gif
)
rofl.gif

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaMummy said:
also i would hold off on the screen protector until a Hori one is being sold on dx, its already up on amazon, but at amazon price...

You do know that the Hori screen protectors on DX for $1 are fake...? You know that, don't you?

Real ones cost $6-$7 / fake ones cost $1. There are no magical "real" ones for fake prices.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
news to please all
nyko created the powerpack plus for 3ds
charge-base-342x291.jpg

you remove the original cover and screw this on top in its place
it lasts 6hrs instead of 3 and it uses the dsi charger or its own dock
nintendos wont work though since it is bigger
i am getting this

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bigpaws said:
news to please all
nyko created the powerpack plus for 3ds
charge-base-342x291.jpg

you remove the original cover and screw this on top in its place
it lasts 6hrs instead of 3 and it uses the dsi charger or its own dock
nintendos wont work though since it is bigger
i am getting this
EDIT: Crap, Edit
ph34r.gif
'd

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Just FYI people, I ordered something off DealExtreme (Unrelated to the 3DS) on February the 2nd, I still have no received it yet (posting this on March 8th). Do not expect to have your 3DS item until well after the 3DS comes out.
Oh, it's going to take even longer.

I ordered an Acekard2i from there a while back, nearly two months later, I received a letter from them in the mail saying they were out of them (When I ordered it, the site said "In stock"). Then it took another month to get it.

Absolutely terrible service, but great prices.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
I don't get it, how is that Nyko thing supposed to be used?
so the entire back comes off to reveal the battery on the 3ds
you remove that cover revealing the battery which is on the left side
you take out the battery and put in the pack and screw it in like you would be replacing the cover

more simply put, its just like the batteries for the wii remotes where you remove the cover and place in the battery pack

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
DaMummy said:
also i would hold off on the screen protector until a Hori one is being sold on dx, its already up on amazon, but at amazon price...

You do know that the Hori screen protectors on DX for $1 are fake...? You know that, don't you?

Real ones cost $6-$7 / fake ones cost $1. There are no magical "real" ones for fake prices.
you do know that dx was also selling genuine hori screen protectors...? you know that, dont you?
and yes the cost like $7, still better than $11 of whatever it will be on amazon including s&h

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since