Not open for further replies.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even though the translation has been canned, I still fail to see what remains. All I think that are left and that can be navigated easily with anyone with at least 1 brain cell.

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Earl said:
Noitora said:
DokiDoki98 said:
Good Luck! I hope to play this soon
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
People stop posting without reading anything at all, this translation project is abandoned for good.

Sucks
frown.gif
though the translations is good enough as it is to play the game without any problems i guess.

But the translations are good enough to finish the game, though.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SWEET! I guess other guy i found online patched wrong or something. He said it didnt work on his R4, though i didnt look at the date.
wacko.gif

A problem i have found make the game almost impossible to play for myself, might not be the same for others, but im using the newest version of No$GBA to try it, to make sure it wont corrupt my R4 for any reason.

Whenever the game attempts to save, it says the rom crashed. I looked online, found no solution. I arm7 patched it, still nothing. If i cant find the easy solution to that, besides having a save from the original rom everytime i wanna start over, im just going to recode one of the bin files to fix.

Other than that, & some text that isnt translated in buttons, full screens, ect (which dont really matter, as long as u can read bottom), its the ultimate translation. Also even though the project is done, If its alright with Guent, im going to take my shot at starting to translate the ultimate translation... THE J-QUIZ!!!!! @_@
EDIT* I wonder if the reason they never made this game for America is because of the endless J Quiz... Oh well.....
tongue.gif

ashxu

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice
biggrin.gif

The only thing i have against it is the English translations:

Muscle Man is suppose to be Kid Muscle and the series is called Ultimate Muscle.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive been wondering why arent the opening scenes for the Jump Ultimate stars and also for each Opening for each anime world translated? Are they video or what?

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Kingfield said:
Ive been wondering why arent the opening scenes for the Jump Ultimate stars and also for each Opening for each anime world translated? Are they video or what?

Yeah, the intros to each Manga Universe, and the opening scenes for JUS are in video format from what I know.

Hydranas

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it true that this patch already is downloadable?? Because I have an English patch for JUS.. However, just a little bit is translated in my patch. Where can I download this one? And if you finish a mission (fight) did you already translated the part of the rewards?

KagePakkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi', I'm new. I'm sorry to ask, but I don't understand any of this, a few concerns:
1.When was the last update?
2.Where is that update?
3. I'm about to buy a normal R4, that's okay right?
4.I have an already finished file on the JUS copy that I bought. Am I downloading something from the internet? And not using my already finished file?

Again, sorry to ask this but I don't see any of this stuff on the first page. I might be blind though, and there are too many pages to look through. You could also point me out to a tutorial or something.
Please, try to keep your post nice and clean.
yaynds.gif

Snch3j1b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to cover your numbers as quickly as possible:

1) May 3rd, 2008
2) The link in the first post.
3) That's okay, but you could be doing much better.
4)If you want to use your old save that's a different matter altogether. Otherwise, start from scratch or download one off the web. It doesn't really matter what you do.

KagePakkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snch3j1b said:
I'm going to cover your numbers as quickly as possible:

1) May 3rd, 2008
2) The link in the first post.
3) That's okay, but you could be doing much better.
4)If you want to use your old save that's a different matter altogether. Otherwise, start from scratch or download one off the web. It doesn't really matter what you do.

Okay, thanks, but regarding #3, how COULD I be doing better?

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 team is dead, no more updates.

Also, none of this PS0 translation talk matters unless someone figures out the compression/encryption on all the files.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
DarthNemesis said:
R4 team is dead, no more updates.

Also, none of this PS0 translation talk matters unless someone figures out the compression/encryption on all the files.
I heard they hired a Bidoof to code the compression for the game...so it's pretty much impossible to reverse engineer it.

Xlr0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Is there going to be anymore updates to the translation?
2.Is it dead/completed or is it sleeping?
3. If it's sleeping Why dosen't it snore?

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't call it "dead" per say. More like "finished" since our goal wasn't a full translation anyway.

aznanimefreak1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anorhc said:
I wouldn't call it "dead" per say. More like "finished" since our goal wasn't a full translation anyway.
This is rom hacking and translation at its finest. It's not dead or sleeping, its more like "its completed as much as humanly possible".

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It s been a while since i post something in this topic....

Since MAY 2008 we havent made any new patch because we ve done all we can on this project !

As already said, the graphical modification is very difficult to do (no tools can modify NDS trames at this time) and jus use a specific compression very hard to handle

the patched game work with any good flashcart (if not go buy another or wait for an update)
it s not our work to adapt software to your hardware

We re not a professional team, we re just fan !

if someone want to continue this project: YES he can ! all we have done is for the community
dont ask us to give you some tools to edit, i dont have them anymore (ndstool is good enough for taking back our modification)

That's all... and BTW happy new year !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I mean I would but it's not factual