Not open for further replies.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i'm surprised if nintendo has some other secret encrytion in 8.1 that they didn't use yet, and gateway missed that out, that's clever of nintendo

gigio2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Also another strange thing is that the Smash demo appears on both Emunand and Sysnand

gigio2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp, reinstalled and it doesn't work. Meh i'm depressed, i'm going to sleep... see you guys tomorrow for ongoing shitstorm

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
Also another strange thing is that the Smash demo appears on both Emunand and Sysnand

That's perfectly normal. Anything you download in emuNAND will appear in sysNAND, but you won't be able to run it. As for the game not working with Gateway, I wouldn't worry too much. Physical releases aren't as up to date as eShop titles can be, so there's a good chance the retail dump will simply work, without additional fixes. If it does need a fix, I'm sure it will be promptly taken care of, since it's such a high-profile release.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
seems like anti piracy code, until some clever folks get hold of the rom and look exactly what its doing at launch that causes the black screen......could be something really stupid like them finally scanning the SD card for a "launcher.dat" and freezes up if its there, i imagine if its something simple like that, gateway will probably release a updated FW that patches it....oh well cant win em all :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
its a free demo, whats the purpose of ap?
well stands to reason if they have new AP it will be automatically added to any new releases....even if its just a demo, like how the US youtube app was one of the first things to get 7.x encryption

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
OK GUYS.
i used my emunand jp 3ds, and the demo downloaded and works fine for me.
i had about 6 seconds of blackscreen after loading the demo (the 3ds screen at the top etc).
but i'm in and i am on the character select screen now..

the game is very cool, in the character select screen i get the current time and the battery level in ind of status bar at the very bottom

so - sorry pal, i'm not sure why it's not working for you in brazil... :)

- i tested it myself, not because i didn't believe the op, but because it is good to have at least a 2nd opinion... and good in this case that it does work because then everyone will get even more worried. funny the op has gone to bed i think, ha

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
OK GUYS.
i had about 6 seconds of blackscreen after loading the demo (the 3ds screen at the top etc).

the game is very cool, in the character select screen i get the current time and the battery level in ind of status bar at the very bottom

he could have a dodgy SD card :P.....panic over nothing :rofl2:

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
what firmware is your sysnand on?? I noticed that giogio2000 is on 4.1
4.5, but i don't think that would be the reason... sure it could be... hmm, wouldn't this be the first time that 4.5 actually makes a difference? let's not say it's the reason yet... maybe though

gigio2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OK GUYS.

- i tested it myself, not because i didn't believe the op, but because it is good to have at least a 2nd opinion... and good in this case that it does work because then everyone will get even more worried. funny the op has gone to bed i think, ha

OH SHIT HYPE HYPE, i got a Micro-SD card adapter

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok here is some proof, i know some people can be so bad and call everything fake.
you can see the player selector is on mario.
i can choose from mario, link, pikachu, mega man, or the villager in the demo.
4oJgseD.jpg

- now i'm not going to reply for a while because i'm going to be playing the demo guys, haha, bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or maybe not