• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 434,653
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! That's great news for the rest of the world. Thanks guys!

Because Beijing Biden will allow evil corporations to practice global labor arbitrage and outsource all US jobs to the 3rd world for pennies so everyone in America dies instead of having a living wage?

The American middle class was built upon the nation having tariffs. Have you seen Biden mention the word "tariff" before once? Didn't think so. Biden and the other leftists are telling everyone who gets their job outsourced or loses their job at JCPenny of all places to "learn to code" AHAHAHA.

As if there's magically infinite jobs available for 'coders'. It's like telling the entire planet: "learn to be a plumber!"

Last edited by r0achtheunsavory,

silien3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
no no and no it's intolerable they cheated it's the cat the winner
XVM488c517e-0c81-11ea-bb89-80e555d2f429-805x453.jpg

:whip::ha:

Reactions: Xzi

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anti-vaxxer is just a term for people that are against Vaccines, if you take it as an insult then maybe that is a you problem? Even anti-vaxxers call themselves that so....don't see what the problem is here exactly...other than the fact that....you know....anti-vaxxers are possibly the dumbest motherfuckers in the world that have even paid for research just to have themselves proven wrong.

But if that offends you, I could use another term. How about "Plague rat"?

Also, how much for your healing crystals. I don't believe in that, but Crystals do make good decorations.
Their not as dumb as the little eichmanns who don't understand the difference between forced inoculations and voluntarily taking a medication.

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their not as dumb as the little eichmanns who don't understand the difference between forced inoculations and voluntarily taking a medication.
Wow didn't think I would be called a Nazi by a conspiracy theorist tonight but here we are.

If it helps you have every right not take a vaccine to die from preventable diseases and I support you on that, but just as you have that right, I have every right to think you are being stupid, over-reactionary anti-vaxxer about something that would save your life and prevent the diseases from spreading to others.

Also, please make sure your offspring abide by your same rules that way Darwinism can actually do its job.

Reactions: IncredulousP

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing is that Trump enacted more gun control than any other president. But his support can conveniently ignore that I guess.
#fakenews, scratch that #blatantlie and the few reforms of law Trump did on guns we didn't mind, because we trust conservatives not to abuse the law seeing as they actually understand what end the bullet comes out of other than beta-males and spinsters.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow didn't think I would be called a Nazi by a conspiracy theorist tonight but here we are.

If it helps you have every right not take a vaccine to die from preventable diseases and I support you on that, but just as you have that right, I have every right to think you are being stupid, over-reactionary anti-vaxxer about something that would save your life and prevent the diseases from spreading to others.

Also, please make sure your offspring abide by your same rules that way Darwinism can actually do its job.
You could stop at the part where you agreed governments shouldn't be forcing injections on people and stfu instead of attributing things to me you have no basis to base that on.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually not fake news. Trump didn't try to force through any legislation concerning guns that I know of besides the 'bumpstock' BS from the Mandalay Bay false flag shooting, but he did speak on video press conference talking about seizing guns from crazy people with no due process to 'prevent crimes'.

Nothing ever happened after that because it would be political suicide, but I'm sure the left will attempt to resurrect their unconstitional red flag laws to arbitrarily rate anyone they want as 'insane' to try and illegally take guns.

Reactions: phonemonkey

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Each election is an open and transparent process that may be observed by any interested person. Election challengers may be appointed by political parties and qualified interest groups to observe the election process. A person who wishes to observe but is not a qualified election challenger is commonly called a poll watcher.

Attachments

• 201105165103-tcf-center-detroit-windows-1104-large-169.jpg
    201105165103-tcf-center-detroit-windows-1104-large-169.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 182

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could stop at the part where you agreed governments shouldn't be forcing injections on people and stfu instead of attributing things to me you have no basis to base that on.

Oh I see so NOW it's not ok to associate things to people now that your little feelings were hurt, after you and your little chucklefuck friends have been doing it all night? Nah, fuck off with that shit.

I tried to be civil and play ball with you lot, but instead you all did nothing but insult me and everyone else here that didn't agree with you.

And this kind of bullshit behavior is exactly why I said what I did in my first post of this topic.

Reactions: IncredulousP

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people on the right are civil. The issue is that people on the left typically fall under the weak and frail category and have Napoleon syndrome and just blurt out this constant authoritarian nonsense thinking they have any authority to tell other people what to do, what they can think, and how to act.

Reactions: phonemonkey

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people on the right are civil. The issue is that people on the left typically fall under the weak and frail category and have Napoleon syndrome and just blurt out this constant authoritarian nonsense thinking they have any authority to tell other people what to do, what they can think, and how to act.
So says the person that has called several people here liars, low/zero IQ, and children since he started posting and all of that based off of nothing of substance.

Yes, you're so civil, that you couldn't even help yourself from insulting people in this little rant you just posted either.

The only thing worse is the irony and hypocrisy of your statement will fly right over your head and you will learn nothing from it.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't seem to understand that nobody is going to accept any authoritarian/fascist BS from weak and frail people on the left with Napoleon syndrome. We keep telling you this over and over but you just come back two minutes later pretending you have any power to force anyone to do things or socially engineer the entire planet to force them to think like you.

Why are "anti-fascists" the most fascist people on the planet? Everyone on the right just wants to be left alone. Everyone on the left thinks it's a crime if you won't let them tyrannically micro-manage your entire life. You're not stabbing anyone with needles. You're not forcing anyone into your collectivist dystopian systems. We're not putting up with it.

XLS8SPj.jpg

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most bizarre part about leftists is how they're all highly collectivist, but the only form of collectivism that has ever worked are things like ethnonationalism. So leftists are essentially dysfunctional Nazis.

Is there a single thing on the left that makes any sense at all? Like how they were flying an enormous gay flag with a black lives matter sign on it at some Biden event today. Whether they're devout religious people or not is up for debate, but black people as a whole seem to profess to be even more religious than white people.

The religious side of black people seems to be highly anti-gay, and even the non-religious side of black people seem to be more anti-gay than white people as a whole. So how does that sign make any sense? It's like having a gay flag with Putin on it.

Before some shill makes up the lie that I'm saying something detrimental about these groups, they're perfectly free to pursue their own special interests. I'm saying these groups have virtually nothing in common, but some random lunatic tries to superglue them together for no reason and any supposed issues they have just become nonsensical unless the goal is to put everyone except straight white people into a common group and have a biblical-style white genocide war.

Reactions: jimbo13

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEH welcome to my country the liberals scum have been doing that for years

I'm pretty well-versed on most macroeconomic issues and am 99% sure things like outsourcing and other issues are vastly worse in the US. The last time I checked, you could be a garbage man in Australia and live decently well, while not so in the US.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So says the person that has called several people here liars, low/zero IQ, and children since he started posting and all of that based off of nothing of substance.

Yes, you're so civil, that you couldn't even help yourself from insulting people in this little rant you just posted either.

The only thing worse is the irony and hypocrisy of your statement will fly right over your head and you will learn nothing from it.
Ah the Civil lefties can't even "Celebrate" before they start eating their own LMAO.... https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1325211018952237058?s=20

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah the Civil lefties can't even "Celebrate" before they start eating their own LMAO.... https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1325211018952237058?s=20

The comment section shows the other dystopian part of the current world. Nobody gave a damn about the person being punched in the face for no reason until the female commentators noticed it seemed to be a female of some kind.

Women have an INSANE in-group bias. If they thought it was a white male just being murdered for no reason, they would be like "ah, who cares." But a female being punched in the face by a BLM? It's a national emergency.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Ah, calling human behavior based on gender again. Women are so x and y. God, your world must be so simple...

Wonder what Freud would say to that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...