Hacking JGecko U Setup Guide

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help, my wiiu showed up and I can now connect my wiiu to my PC and jgecko. Might seem like a daft question this but how do you get the codes to work? If I select "send codes" it says codes sent but there's no difference in the game. If I click add codes, a window pops up which is red. I copy and paste the codes, (in this case its The Legend Of Zelda, The Windwaker HD), the "OK" button is greyed out. Any help and advice on with this will be much appreciated.

Backspace after pasting the code. The screen should turn green then click ok.

If the code doesn't change anything then it's probably wrong code. Or you don't have cosmocortney codehandler active

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having issues with this working with Smash Bros NTSC digital download. It connects, but sending any code results in the program freezing. I also have the issue that if I go to the memory viewer tab, it immediately loses the connection and wants me to manually reconnect, every time I connect.
So this seems to be happening with any game I have from NUSGrabber.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Backspace after pasting the code. The screen should turn green then click ok.

If the code doesn't change anything then it's probably wrong code. Or you don't have cosmocortney codehandler active
I have cosmocortneys codehandler enabled, I dont think theres any spaces, just the codes as they appear on the photo

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have cosmocortneys codehandler enabled, I dont think theres any spaces, just the codes as they appear on the photo
Go right behind the last zero in the last set of numbers and click delete button a few times. Maybe 10 or less. I bet it turns green

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Help, my wiiu showed up and I can now connect my wiiu to my PC and jgecko. Might seem like a daft question this but how do you get the codes to work? If I select "send codes" it says codes sent but there's no difference in the game. If I click add codes, a window pops up which is red. I copy and paste the codes, (in this case its The Legend Of Zelda, The Windwaker HD), the "OK" button is greyed out. Any help and advice on with this will be much appreciated.

It has to be exactly in the right format (8 characters, space, 8 characters, line break, 8 characters, space 8 characters and so on) and ONLY hexadecimal characters [0...9] and [A...F]. This is done as usual so that people don't enter garbage. Wrong spaces also matter even though this might be a bit too strict.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

0scar64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: does it matter how games are launched to be able to use JGecko (Loadiine, disc2app, retail disc, etc)?

Thanks

0scar64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm still a bit new to the Wii U hacking... I think I understand the TCP Gecko part but I haven't backed up any games yet to try everything out.

Which backup methods are compatible with Gecko?

Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions, haven't loaded any games yet so I'm trying to decide how ^^;

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Still having a problem here, Im using the latest TCPGecko along with CosmoCortney's code handler and go into homebrew, then TCPGecko and hit x, i then start the game, in this case its the LOZ, The Windwaker HD, I go on my pc and open JGecko, connect to my wiiu, I download the latest code database for the windwaker. I can see the codes available, I then select the code I want and copy and paste, I click on then click send code, but there is no change in the game. Also how do you select multiple codes??

I can only copy and paste one code in at a time. Any help with this will be much appreciated (as always guys)

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Still having a problem here, Im using the latest TCPGecko along with CosmoCortney's code handler and go into homebrew, then TCPGecko and hit x, i then start the game, in this case its the LOZ, The Windwaker HD, I go on my pc and open JGecko, connect to my wiiu, I download the latest code database for the windwaker. I can see the codes available, I then select the code I want and copy and paste, I click on then click send code, but there is no change in the game. Also how do you select multiple codes??

I can only copy and paste one code in at a time. Any help with this will be much appreciated (as always guys)
To select multiple codes you put check beside each one. Then send.

Have you meet the boat yet?
https://wiiucodes.tk/codes.php?id=0005000010143600

Have you tried codes on http://cosmocortney.ddns.net/codes/wiiu/wind_waker_hd_pal_disk_en.php

Last edited by jbuck1975,
Reactions: TudorBlue

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Have you tried codes on http://cosmocortney.ddns.net/codes/wiiu/wind_waker_hd_pal_disk_en.php
Yes, I've met the boat, I can select codes, doesn't matter how.many I send, it says codes sent, nothing happens and when I go to add codes , that other window pops up bad it's blank, if I want to add codes, I have to copy and paste the code description into the code title then paste the code into the red box, it then turns green so I click OK, then click sent, I get a message saying code sent but there are no changes in the game.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Those codes worked. I added max health just as a test and it worked. For some reason, the codes already on jgecko, the ones I downloaded via jgecko, didnt work, those ones you linked, did. Why is that? Amen, thank you @jbuck1975. I wonder why the first codes i tried, the ones you can download off the database @CosmoCortney?

Ive tried to find Zombiu cheats, frustrating as f**k this game, is there any cheat codes I can add?? 0 results on the database. This game is screaming out for cheatcodes.

Also, are there any codes for Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition????

Last edited by TudorBlue,

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those codes worked. I added max health just as a test and it worked. For some reason, the codes already on jgecko, the ones I downloaded via jgecko, didnt work, those ones you linked, did. Why is that? Amen, thank you @jbuck1975. I wonder why the first codes i tried, the ones you can download off the database @CosmoCortney?

Ive tried to find Zombiu cheats, frustrating as f**k this game, is there any cheat codes I can add?? 0 results on the database. This game is screaming out for cheatcodes.

Also, are there any codes for Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition????
I believe JgeckoU pulls the codes from wiiucodes.tk

Reactions: TudorBlue

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bully. how do i use the watchlist for pointers? say I have like 80 pointers from pointer-searcher. I paste them into the watchlist.
do I delete the invalid ones? and what are my next steps to find good pointers. Nothing I do seems to work

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bully. how do i use the watchlist for pointers? say I have like 80 pointers from pointer-searcher. I paste them into the watchlist.
do I delete the invalid ones? and what are my next steps to find good pointers. Nothing I do seems to work
Yes, you let it update and you delete the invalid ones. Then you should have good ones left. Better observe for a while before you make bad decisions in pointers because it might crash or not work then

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you let it update and you delete the invalid ones. Then you should have good ones left. Better observe for a while before you make bad decisions in pointers because it might crash or not work then
While watching the list and changing levels etc. Nothing changes on the watch list. I've tried using code wizard to make a good code. But nothing is changing on game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'm not getting what to look for in the watchlist. this pointer stuff is confusion me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.