Hardware Jetson tx1 released yesterday.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nvidia tegra x1(shield tv)' dev board released yesterday. Premium arm dev board(arm v8 and geforce graphic) with linking up to 6 cameras and lots of good stuff. Just super expansive at $600.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I read the press release article on http://www.anandtech.com/show/9779/nvidia-announces-jetson-tx1-tegra-x1-module-development-kit
600 USD (560€, £400, 850 Australian, 74K Yen) is a bit rich for my toy collection, however some industrial systems ought to look scared if it does what it says, and what it says is "4GB of LPDDR4-3200, a 16GB eMMC flash module, a 2x2 802.11ac + Bluetooth wireless radio, and a Gigabit Ethernet controller on top of the pretty shiny 64 bit ARMv8 and GPU worth noting, also "a full-size PCIe interface"". Power I am not sure about 10W is a number kicked around but I do not know if that is the SoC or the full deal, oh and 3.3V for those that like such things, though the phrasing makes me wonder if it is not 3.3V in the same way that some FPGAs are 3.3V and the list of things you can not do/list of asterisks might be quite long.

That said if hobby level 3d printing, pick and place, drones, cnc and whatever else starts worrying the stuff that costs real money then it will probably be off the back of something like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol