Jazz Jackrabbit is in Unreal Gold(it’s actually real at this time)

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here take a look. It’s Jazz Jackrabbit in Unreal Gold. Character Skin mod.
IMG_7066.jpeg

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
To zeur? He had nothing to do with that...
*sigh*

I really feel ashamed the many times you also mentioned me out of context with insanities.

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
To zeur? He had nothing to do with that...
*sigh*

I really feel ashamed the many times you also mentioned me out of context with insanities.
Oops so sorry about that. Well it was all thanks to Vulpes not exactly not at all you. Definitely not you not even me. However I just only recorded gameplays walkthroughs nothing else except making 3D helicopter low poly model/mesh for Jazz Jackrabbit.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Sometimes I do eat some raw carrots.
Yea I know.

But seriously...the original player character mod was if I recall correctly not even done by vulpes or not entirely.

The jazz95 stuff was by me. But zeur had nothing to do with it that's what I meant. I was replying to the post when you mentioned zeur, without quoting it.

I just don't know why you thought that was the case, most likely because I have to often wait for zeur to make space so I can use the windows laptop/machine. But he did nothing with the content dude.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yea I know.

But seriously...the original player character mod was if I recall correctly not even done by vulpes or not entirely.

The jazz95 stuff was by me. But zeur had nothing to do with it that's what I meant. I was replying to the post when you mentioned zeur, without quoting it.

I just don't know why you thought that was the case, most likely because I have to often wait for zeur to make space so I can use the windows laptop/machine. But he did nothing with the content dude.
So who did Jazz Jackrabbit Character Skins in Unreal 1?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So who did Jazz Jackrabbit Character Skins in Unreal 1?
I don't know, there wasn't much of proper credit and much of the code was just reused jazz3d code without any modification really. I think he either found it from bit ago or modified it, it doesn't matter really. I just thought that given what he said initially he might have just found the mod lying somewhere or maybe from some unreal coop server ripped by cache. But I can't say for sure.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't know, there wasn't much of proper credit and much of the code was just reused jazz3d code without any modification really. I think he either found it from bit ago or modified it, it doesn't matter really. I just thought that given what he said initially he might have just found the mod lying somewhere or maybe from some unreal coop server ripped by cache. But I can't say for sure.
Well maybe.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In case of Pepakura Viewer 4/Designer 5 I cannot export .pdo files I cannot even import/export it in Blender 3.4 in case of 3d low poly models of Eva Earlong and Spaz Jackrabbit. In Discord Private Message Mode Agent Clank did show me some 3d high poly model of Lori Jackrabbit. Anyway at least I'm glad that in mIRC I showed to LEOTCK right 3d low poly animation for Jazz Jackrabbit helicopter that for Jack Honda(by reinterpreting his own words definitely not by quoting him) in ModDB couldn't be added to the rest of animations sets. Probably Redditors' of Unreal Tournament Reddit digital tutorials advices wouldn't be very helpful in case of making this 3d low poly helicopter animation for Jazz Jackrabbit.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
the helicopter anim stuff isn't lost, I mean the last files you sent were finally more or less fixed. So something can be done with it even if its in a form of model swap on a fly. I just couldn't run my windows laptop for months and only did so again recently but I am swarmed with work there. I can try doing something with it.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.