Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Where is bleach? (although I have to admit the anime was kinda sucky compared to the manga)
Where is Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
Where is Wolf's rain?
Where is To-Love Ru?
And why the HECK is Narutard- erm- Naruto in there? And only one place below Death Note?
For me, this is the least agreeable top 50 of anime that I've seen... EVAR!!!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Where is bleach? (although I have to admit the anime was kinda sucky compared to the manga)
Where is Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
Where is Wolf's rain?
Where is To-Love Ru?
hope this is sarcasm...

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PharaohsVizier said:
I've watched 11 of those and another good 10 of those are on my to watch list. Honestly though, I just can't agree with a lot of them.

I will NEVER understand why Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is so popular... 4th... are you kidding me!?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was pretty awesome IMO.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MegaAce™ said:
PharaohsVizier said:
I've watched 11 of those and another good 10 of those are on my to watch list. Honestly though, I just can't agree with a lot of them.

I will NEVER understand why Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is so popular... 4th... are you kidding me!?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was pretty awesome IMO.
I totally agree with that.
smile.gif

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
PharaohsVizier said:
Hmmm, perhaps I don't share the same enthusiasm for ever growing robots from sheer willpower. But I know there aren't a lot of people that share my view regarding TTGL, and I respect that. Similarly I know lots of people who hate Haruhi, while I think that show is awesome.
Poeple have very different tastes in anime, everyones opinon will be different. I agree with you about TTGL not being so great but then i'd disagree with you about Haruhi being good.

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FLCL is #1? FMA is #18? I don't care what kind of "taste" these people have, FMA should have at least been top 10-15.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad Code Geass got as high as it did. I really liked that anime. I'm surprised Lucky Star got that high, though. Most people criticize the anime and the people who watch it. And of course, Haruhi got really high up there. Not much of a shock, IMO.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
asdf said:
I'm glad Code Geass got as high as it did. I really liked that anime. I'm surprised Lucky Star got that high, though. Most people criticize the anime and the people who watch it. And of course, Haruhi got really high up there. Not much of a shock, IMO.
Not much of a shock in anyone's opinion.
smileipb2.png

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LolMacrossFrontier. The animation was often great, while often unbearable. RANKA JETPACKS. Being in the top 10 is...... Mind blowing.

Oh also
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nihao nyan gogeousu deresisasu decarucha

And Shinkai Makoto's works is in the top 5? I really enjoyed his works, but honestly, he did the same thing with small tweaks three times. He just got away with it by adding pretty wallpapers, which is what Bakemonogatari did.

Of course, there's tons of complaints about the list, but there's no point complaining about it anymore. I should just ignore every single animu thread on the temp. Not because of the list, but the people that post in them reminds me over and over again why I lost so much faith in humanity.

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
And Shinkai Makoto's works is in the top 5? I really enjoyed his works, but honestly, he did the same thing with small tweaks three times. He just got away with it by adding pretty wallpapers, which is what Bakemonogatari did.

except shinkai's stuff is a hell of a lot prettier than whats in bakemono. though yeah, i don't think his "works" should be in the top 5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox +1