Hacking I've had enough!!

Luminite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just buy the Wiinja and respect the developers by not stealing their code. I know $61.00 sounds pretty steep, but think about how much money you will be saving. You just need 2 to 3 games working with this chip, and it could practically pay for itself. Im sure that it will last for at least a year, though, so around time when Mario Galaxy comes out, this chip should still be in the Wii.

Trust me, buy the chip like everyone else did, and be happy. You won't regret it. If a new chip comes out with features that you like, for instance region free, or whatever, then buy that and remove the Wiinja. If you are complaing about the Wiinja being $61.00 and a single Wii game being $50.00 - $75.00 (depending on your region), Than WHY THE HELL DID YOU BUY A WII FOR? Being able to play copied Wii games this early is a godsend, and you people are too damn spoiled to notice that.

People that keep on saying that the code will be released, sure wait for your code while me and the rest will be playing some Wii games, on our freshly modded Wiis, using the original, official Wiinja, while you set up your programmers, and load up ripped hex codes.(And wasting time I must add)

So, stop posting topics about, when is the code released, or Wiinja and Cyclowiz is crap, or I can get the same shit for $5.00, and crap like that. good god, stop.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I swear to god I love the new members who are popping up in an effort to reach that 100 mark.

Anyway I follow the pirates code...whatever works best and is the cheapest is what I get. If we were here to support the creators in piracy then Natrium would have ALL our money (Mad respect to Natrium of course for making the first passme) But we want our piracy cheap and stable....so bring on the competition...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its doing my head in too but hey that's people for ya, the forum has really slowed down since then too...bastards!

bm_attar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, you're sayin I should respect myself and buy wiinja not program their code into a PIC. Isn't that a bit dumb given that 99.9% of people taking the risk of installing a chip into their Wii and voiding the warranty, and potentially screwing up the whole thing will only do it to play pirated games and screwing game developers?!!!!!

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm waiting to see if a better chip comes out. I can see someone releasing one with some kind of solderless adapter so if a better chip comes out you can easily replace it. I usually buy my games if their on offer or in good second hand condition. I rarely buy new games unless their very good. The games new are so overpriced.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were Nintendo, I would have secretly made a faulty Wii modchip. This modchip would be so faulty that it would screw up your Wii instantly upon trying it for the first time. The faulty modchip would be released soon after the Wii's release date, long before any real modchips arrived. The modchip would be released by a no-name organization but would secretly have Nintendo working in the background. Thus, many Wii warranty's would be voided and those suckers would have to go out and buy another Wii, increasing Wii sales in the long run (not that the Wii needs any boosting of sales). I know this is probably illegal and would put Nintendo in some Enron-type shit, but it seems like a smart business strategy.

Okay, start flaming... NOW!

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you were to truly "respect the developers" as you say, shouldn't you be respecting those who develop the games you're stealing? It does go both ways...

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's a crime to steal code from the developpers of the Wiinja, but it's a great thing to steal games from Nintendo and co.? The Wiinja is, well, made to help you steal games, so your logic is a little weird... If I don't want to pay for my games, I don't think I will bother giving (too much) cash to these chip makers.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
If I were Nintendo, I would have secretly made a faulty Wii modchip. This modchip would be so faulty that it would screw up your Wii instantly upon trying it for the first time. The faulty modchip would be released soon after the Wii's release date, long before any real modchips arrived. The modchip would be released by a no-name organization but would secretly have Nintendo working in the background. Thus, many Wii warranty's would be voided and those suckers would have to go out and buy another Wii, increasing Wii sales in the long run (not that the Wii needs any boosting of sales). I know this is probably illegal and would put Nintendo in some Enron-type shit, but it seems like a smart business strategy.

Okay, start flaming... NOW!

Actually, I think that's a friggin' good idea. I'm sure Nintendo's secret little fake modchip developers would leak some information, which could somehow end up in a law suit...good marketing strategy, not gonna happen...

CAMson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
buy buy buy - that is the only thing i hear....sometimes i think that people are just forcing us to buy them, i mean we are gonna buy modchip but not now, we need rewiews, we need to know whether there are no problems with them, but "developers" just keep saying about preordering and stuff. The price is high right now, why not wait a month, last week brought us 2 modchips.
The best thing to do (at least 4 me) is wait and see (4 a month or so).

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
So we have to respect the developers of a mod chip which plays backups of your "original" games, while it's ok to rip off the developers of the games...

And I sure as hell don't know the use of making a topic about it.

Luminite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow!! I just got back from grocery shopping, and I come home to see a bunch of people making assumptions about me.......wow!!

First of all, I used that statement to prove a point. I see that you actually read my post to be able to shoot comments back at me, and I give you a pat on the back for that, but it seems that you did not comprehend it, and made assumptions instead. *slaps you across your head*

I made that post because I was annoyed with people that were asking about the code for the Wiinja. If these people are asking for a stolen illegal code, Im sure that those types of people would pirate games too. This topic was dedicated to those types of people. I was just making my topic sound pleasing to the minds of those people, so that they can stop making topics about geting the code from a Wiinja, or Cyclowiz.

I did not mention anywhere in that post about pirating games of any kind, nor did I say that I condone pirated games. Plus, I don't have to tell you my business, nor do you have to tell me yours. If you pirate games, I don't care. If you pirate games you don't care.

Lets leave it at that.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I swear to god I love the new members who are popping up in an effort to reach that 100 mark.

Am I a new member? What's the 100 mark all about?

Anyway, I would love to see how this whole mod chip thing plays out. I love games, but I scratch my materials like crazy. Also, I think Nintendo might change their mobo soldering pattern if this becomes too popular. What are other mod chips that are coming soon and can the mysterious nintendo firmware updates affect these pieces of hardware?

i miss the cartridges because they were so durable. but what can you do, right?

By the way, I love your avatar and sig.
(Imagine: "The hugeCock has the ability to fertilize hens within a square kilometer per ejaculate")

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
There is no honor among theives. I'm buying a modchip to save money on buying games. I don't have a job (full-time school), so I can't afford games. Obviously, I'm going to go the cheapest route and if that includes using someone elses code to program my own PIC chip, I will. If I can save $50 by paying $5 for the code and $2 for a PIC chip, I will.

Don't give me bullshit about buying it from Wiinja because they did all the work, if that were the case then we'd all just buy the games instead.

This thread is a joke and I happily shit on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o