its so nice here compared to the gamefaqs board

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sales come-up sometimes here, but usually only when they're record-breakingly bad or record-breakingly good. But, you're right. GBATemp is where it's at ("it" being a generally positive, welcoming community of people who accept everyone and will gladly help each other out)!

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why people would get all excited about sales? I'd be more concerned with gameplay, storyline, soundtrack, voice-acting, ect. ect. People who get involves in those sale issues sound like sheep to me.

Reactions: Deleted User

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've been here for a pretty decent amount of time and amassed a pretty large amount of posts. I would have to say, it's the least shit forum I've ever been on. Is it perfect? It's has it's flaws. But those flaws don't overshadow the rest of the great things that make up this site. I would have to say, this is still one of my personal favorite sites, it's even still the first on my bookmarks.

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've only been here for only a few months and I can honestly say, there's never a dull momentt here. The mods are friendly and it's easy talking with everyone. I'm actually glad that I decided to join gbatemp.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair the GameFaqs boards are better than they were a few years ago now that I've seen off that little prick Dash_Jr. It was all out war on there at one point.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tourist. It's my homepage. :)
It was my homepage for the longest time, but when I left the site for several months for personal reasons, I removed it. I think it's about time I put it back as my main page!

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be honest this is the only forum I've ever found where the people are nice and the mods aren't dicks

The way moderation at GF works, with the mods being anonymous, just breeds them being unaccountable dicks. I've never seen another board with such an ass backward type of moderation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1