Gaming It's Made A Fan Of Me/Older 3DS Users

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm 43, & got a 3DS (I found it in our local GEX store going ~£50 cheaper than the cheapest shop store price). Had to buy Zelda full price (I'm a Zelda Fanboy) since the local ASDA sold out of the £30 Z:oot on offer, but boy - was I amazed @ the 3D effect

There's quite a few bits I don't like, like the Wii plaza (not got a single 'hit' yet - mind you I've only had it for 2weeks so far) so I'm wasting my coins on buying 'heroes' for the mini-quest game (another thing I don't like - the limit of only 10 coins a day)... & £40 for a game !!!!

I think it would've been nice to be able to stick your own photos/videos onto the SD card to play back
but since you can't all I got to wait for now is a 'true' 3DS flashcart [& dumps] & I'll be happy to use homebrew for those features

(FYI - Been a Ninty fan since the original Gameboy - which I still have lying around here somewhere - & have had the GB Pocket,color, GB-SP, GBA , DSlite, DSi, Wii and now the 3DS)

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
And it's not even started to shine.

And what is a daft eejit
wtf.gif

Nobody watched Goof Troop? Pete loved to say "Idgit"

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im 34 and loving it. I've been hooked since the Atari 2600 (was about 4 when introduced to Space Invaders). The 3DS is my first 3D gaming experience and soon to be my daughter's as well. The things we do to our kids...

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well as I said before I'm 52 and I love my 3DS as well as my Lite and XL. I've been taking my 3DS everywhere I go. I just got back from a vacation in New York City where my plaza population grew by 16 and I got some street pass/spot pass tags. Went to the Nintendo World store of course and saw the Nintendo museum there. Lots of memories. Got T-shirts & more. It was neat working the AR games there with the cards printed on the floor and walls. Nice thing about NY city is you meet people from all over the world. Got one from Sweden, Brazil, and other great places.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?