• Start date
  • Views 161,086
  • Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
No, it's not an issue. It's just a slow install time. I had a slow install time.
Yeah me to with Fe warriors, but havnt had that issue, ever before. Hence I'm just wondering.
Just to make things clear.
Preload or not does 11.6 affect the game or install in way?
It would be interesting indeed.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah me to with Fe warriors, but havnt had that issue, ever before. Hence I'm just wondering.
Just to make things clear.
Preload or not does 11.6 affect the game or install in way?
It would be interesting indeed.
No 11.6 does not affect anything, installation wise.

Reactions: biggan1

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm installing with just 900KB/s speed... For anyone saying it takes a while, I literally had time to make a 2 Kg cake for celebration of the leak, eat it all, clean up, do dishes, give the place a sweep too (some flour bits fell on the floor) and it's STILL installing! I wanna play it already!:cry:

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
No 11.6 does not affect anything, installation wise.
Thanks for clarifying.

I'm sorry about many posts.

But I do feel we need a new thread which addresses the game now that it has leaked, also about how it develops, what and what not to do if you install it early. You probably get my point.
Don't want mass threads with the same problems..

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that and i get a failed to import seed result code: 0xD8A0A046.
How i'm trying to import it i will go to Titles click on ultra moon and click import seed it seems like its still trying to download it from the net and i renamed it with the .dat like you told me and put it in fbi/seeds and that was a no go for me i did all ready have the fbi folder on the root of my sd card.
Not sure then... You can try making your own dummy seed but I'm 99% sure the file isn't the issue. It worked well for me. All you need to do is open HxD and create a new file with 16 bytes and make them all "0".... Save it and name it 00040000001B5100.dat

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it strange that Moon was the first to leak back then and now Ultra Moon is the first? Also, Ninty must have added a whole lot of extra content if the install takes ~3.60 gigs

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Isn't it strange that Moon was the first to leak back then and now Ultra Moon is the first? Also, Ninty must have added a whole lot of extra content if the install takes ~3.60 gigs
Most of the difference is the sprites, tilesets, etc., meaning visual stuff. Adding extra in-game evens doesn't really take more than a couple KBs:P

Reactions: biggan1

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure then... You can try making your own dummy seed but I'm 99% sure the file isn't the issue. It worked well for me. All you need to do is open HxD and create a new file with 16 bytes and make them all "0".... Save it and name it 00040000001B5100.dat
Its not the file its FBI its still trying to get online to download the key on on ver 2.4.12. I put it in sd: fbi/seeds so I don't know why it will not let me import it so even if i make the file it will still have the same thing happen. Its acting like the file is not even there in the folder.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not the file its FBI its still trying to get online to download the key on on ver 2.4.12. I put it in sd: fbi/seeds so I don't know why it will not let me import it so even if i make the file it will still have the same thing happen. Its acting like the file is not even there in the folder.
fbi/seed, not fbi/seeds.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you every one for the help! its working now and 5am I was up all night downloading extracting and installing and importing a dummy seed. I'm gonna go sleep all day lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh