Hacking Homebrew Issues with WUP installer gx2 black screen

BillyChopBigBob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, my hacked my wii u recently and decided to get more games and installing the games through WUP installer gx2 but when installing the game the console suddenly stops outputting both video and audio on both the TV and gamepad. I haven't seen anything on here for a fix but encase it matters I'm using a 128gb SD card and 1tb USB stick both formatted to FAT32 (The SD card manually with a software and the USB stick was prompted to when starting the console). Anyone know a fix? i'm also running the most recent version of Tiramisu.

BillyChopBigBob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wd elements, I guess. if you get the laptop one, it requires a y-cable. there's a phat, desktop hdd one that has its own power supply. I'd go with the y-cable one as not to have to use another outlet.
thanks man big help, just to make sure this could potentially fix the issue with the screen blacking out?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, the wiiu doesn't like flash drives at all. even ones that once worked will eventually not work, no idea why, but the wiiu doesn't supply enough power to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer