Hacking Issues with exploit after 5.5.1 spoof?

link270

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick backstory,

I got a used Wii U with 5.3.2, got it ready to go, set up tubehax and got the kexploit to run properly. Then I tested loadiine with some of my backups, also got everything figured out and working properly, next I looked into the WUPinstaller and installed the titles to spoof a 5.5.1 firmware.

Now my wii U says 5.5.1 U and everything there works, but whenever I try to run the exploit again It simply freezes with about a halfway loaded loading bar.

I've tried doing it multiple times and I always end up with the same issue and have to force power off, etc. I've been running the exploits from 'exploit.wiiubrew.net' and due to my time constraints I had to run to work and haven't had the change to try another host, or a local host. Before I tried other hosts I just wanted to make sure I've done everything correctly so far and that I can still get though to the exploits? Is there a better way to go about this or something specific I could/should try?

Let me know if you need any more info from me or if you have any ideas.

Thanks!

Link270

link270

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome possum! I got it to work after self-hosting my own files and running a few other things.

Now I have a few other issues I'll have to deal with on my own haha

Thanks for the help guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8