Gaming ISO not loading but preview video fine??

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm nope always been going into pro update...each time to load cfw...I should have been using fast recovery program...bollocks let me see if that makes a difference.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And have you formatted your card and tried again putting everything back on CFW wise? If you've tried that and its not worked and you know your ISOs are fine then you may have to downgrade.

Run one of the ISOs through PPSSPP on your PC, see if they boot up.

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope same as it was on the 6.61 previously...i go in the game menu when i scroll down some files say corrupted the three games as last night show like a preview but when press x to play just hangs on black screen, and have to power down to restart PSP. Clearly i'm not doing something right, or something isn't right. If anyone uses a MAC to download PSP files could you step by step explain how you extract the iso file and put in into the PSP...saying that though the preview video of the game is there so must be right??

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope same as it was on the 6.61 previously...i go in the game menu when i scroll down some files say corrupted the three games as last night show like a preview but when press x to play just hangs on black screen, and have to power down to restart PSP. Clearly i'm not doing something right, or something isn't right. If anyone uses a MAC to download PSP files could you step by step explain how you extract the iso file and put in into the PSP...saying that though the preview video of the game is there so must be right??

The fact that its a mac shouldn't make a difference. At the end of the day, all your doing is copying files over. However, not sure what you mean by extract the ISO, you shouldn't do anything to it. You just copy it over as it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-