Homebrew Is there any way to transfer files (screenshots) without quitting a game?

PewnyPL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried to search for something like that and I found nothing, but I figured I will ask.
Currently all ways I know to transfer files off of a 3DS are ftpd, MicroSD Management and removing the SD card to put it in a PC. The downside of all of these methods is that they need whatever game is currently running to be quit.
I'm looking for something like how Miiverse worked (allowing to launch its applet and upload a screenshot there). Is there any sysmodule or applet replacement (for Miiverse for example) that would allow to share files in any way without exiting a game?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to search for something like that and I found nothing, but I figured I will ask.
Currently all ways I know to transfer files off of a 3DS are ftpd, MicroSD Management and removing the SD card to put it in a PC. The downside of all of these methods is that they need whatever game is currently running to be quit.
I'm looking for something like how Miiverse worked (allowing to launch its applet and upload a screenshot there). Is there any sysmodule or applet replacement (for Miiverse for example) that would allow to share files in any way without exiting a game?
No

D

Deleted User

3DS is rather short on RAM. I don´t think you can transfer files while playing games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk