Hacking Is there any way to launch WiiWare as you would backups in vWii?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers for your help! Did you see my edit about the error? Is everything sill on track?

What do I do after that process though, do I just drag the folder onto my hard drive then open it through WiiFlow?

sounds correct. i think we are both on the right track with a little confusion lol everything sounds correct so far. have you dragged and dropped a wad file into your nand on showmii wads?if so then when finished with showmii wads your nand should be on your desktop or on your pc somewhere?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers - I really can't see the option to extract the nand anywhere though - I've tried the settings menu from every source

*EDIT* - wait, just found it, but when I run it it says 'No valid FAT partition found for NAND Emulation!' This flashes on the screen and the progress bar freezes :(

I have an external HDD connected as well as a standard SD card.

use one or the other for now (hard drive or sd) untill you have it set up and working. dont try with both plugged up at the same time yet

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right new issue - trying to test out my updated NAND and WiiFlow (4.2) isn't running on my vWii, it crashes during the opening animation

Also is there any way to shut the Wii U down when it crashes in vWii mode? I'm sure removing the power cable isn't doing great things

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Right new issue - trying to test out my updated NAND and WiiFlow (4.2) isn't running on my vWii, it crashes during the opening animation

Also is there any way to shut the Wii U down when it crashes in vWii mode? I'm sure removing the power cable isn't doing great things

no removing the power cable isnt too good for it i have had to do it quite alot even when the internet freezes ive had to do it. so you have your emunand on and sd or hard drive. and your trying these wads on wiiflow on the normall wii? or vwii? if its on your normall wii you will need the latest d2x ios's install and maybe one or two more which ill tell you.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
No problem, I appreciate your help! At the moment I haven't even been able to test it as I can't access WiiFlow on the vWii

if you are using the same sd card with settings from when you used wiiflow to extract your nand? then you need to change the wiiflow for vwii again.
im guessing thats your issue. (if you have a wii and a wii u then wiiflow is gonna be different for each one) i think at the moment

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that, it's still crashing - I'll create a new thread I guess...

funny enough i have tried wiiflow on vwii last night it worked first time i loaded a game and then bam its stuck in a repeated crash. will message back in abit once ive solved my issue. its either gonna be ive done something silly while i was over tired or its because vwii myt not like the new wiiflow 4.2 (when last loading wiiflow on vwii its was 4.1 i think) worked fine

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
It's alright, I've got it working on USB Loader GX which is my preferred launcher anyway :)

thats kl i was gonna suggest that but didnt want to make things anymore complacated then they need to be lol. thats sweet does this mean your wiiware and vc games are now showing in usbloader?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
They seem to be! Got there in the end ay :)

thats quality. ummm just a heads up dont expect all of them to work and i wud not advice tryin injected wads just stick to original ones for the time being. im confident that about 90% of wad games do work :)
but also i havnt used them in usbloader for a while so compatability should be pretty simular

Henkow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats quality. ummm just a heads up dont expect all of them to work and i wud not advice tryin injected wads just stick to original ones for the time being. im confident that about 90% of wad games do work :)
but also i havnt used them in usbloader for a while so compatability should be pretty simular

Hi I tried to follow the suggestions you gave crimsonnight but I don´t got a original Wii anymore so is there any workaround? (afraid to make a misstake and brick my vwii :P).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, This chat is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So I guess raid0 doesn't allow mismatched storage oh well
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So I guess raid0 doesn't allow mismatched storage oh well