dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what all the functions do, and would like a reference that explains them. Like whatever "use vsh menu" is about. Also explaining the hotkeys because I couldn't find the one that let me switch drivers the way m33 did, I had to restart the PSP with R to find it.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
USE VSHMENU is the same as Enable VSH menu in M33. Pressing it once will enable the menu which shows up when you press select in the XMB, pressing it again will change the settings so that when you press select in the XMB it will show the recovery menu. By default it is disabled in GEN-B2 but it is much better to have it activated. This will also allow you to switch which UMD driver you use from within the XMB.

dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool, that's the menu I was looking for--I just don't recall ever having to enabled it in m33.

But I would still love a guide that explained everything else. If I'm going to be using this GEN for awhile, I want to get the most out of it, and that means familiarizing myself with all its functions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol