[HELP] Unbrick PSP Go Infinity

megamanuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi, so what happened is my PSP Go is now soft bricked. When I bought it, it had 6.61 Pro-C. For all my stupidity, I tried to install Infinity on it, then chose the wrong firmware to boot up (I chose ME). When I restarted the PSP, it didn't turn on anymore. Only the green light would be on for a bit, the screen would be brighter (even though it was still black), then turned itself off.
I tried to look on this forum, Reddit and some older sites but couldn't find anything. I also tried a lot of button combos and power on to see if I could turn on the console. None of them worked. Here are the combos that I already tried:
- Hold L
- Hold L & R
- Hold L & home
- Hold L & R & home
- Hold home
- Hold home, start, select
- Hold home, start, select, triangle, square
- Hold start, select, triangle, square
- Hold start, select, cross, circle
- Hold cross, circle, triangle, square
- Hold home, up, down, right, triangle, square
There might be other combos that I tried but forgot.
Is there anyway to fix my PSP at all? I would be very very appreciated.
I'm located in Canada, got lucky and bought it for $100 in good condition. Now when I try to find another one, they are all being listed for $250 - $400.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Infinity 2? then https://github.com/DaveeFTW/Infinity (which, given that it says to press home while turning on the power, suggests a bigger problem)

Is there anyway to fix my PSP at all?
"Soon"
Barely over a month ago a working pandora battery (spoiler: not actually a battery) for the Go [and Street] was invented, but we don't have any software to run with that, since these consoles are too new for 5.0x (Despertar del Cementerio) and the official recovery tool for those models hasn't leaked

megamanuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Infinity 2? then https://github.com/DaveeFTW/Infinity (which, given that it says to press home while turning on the power, suggests a bigger problem)

"Soon"
Barely over a month ago a working pandora battery (spoiler: not actually a battery) for the Go [and Street] was invented, but we don't have any software to run with that, since these consoles are too new for 5.0x (Despertar del Cementerio) and the official recovery tool for those models hasn't leaked
Unfortunately, I also tried all the mentioned combos in the Infinity Github. None of them worked.
I also read about the news regarding a working pandora battery, which I felt extremely happy about. I don't know if I can keep my console until somebody actually make it work or not. But at least other people in the future will have a way to fix their PSP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto