Wirelessly Transfer Data from PC to PSP GO - PSP-FTPD stopped working after upgrade

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All,

I recently upgrded from my 6.2x firmware to the new permannet 6.61 LME firmware with infinity 2.03, and I used to be able to use PSP-FTPD to wireless transfer data from my PSP GO to my computer. I would launch PSP-FTPD on my psp go, connect to wifi, it gets the IP Address. Then on my pc, I go to ftp://IP_ADDRESS, and I can connect to ti now but it's blank?

Does PSP-FTPD not work on 6.61 CFW anymore? IF it does not, what other methods are good for wireless transfers?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi All,

I recently upgrded from my 6.2x firmware to the new permannet 6.61 LME firmware with infinity 2.03, and I used to be able to use PSP-FTPD to wireless transfer data from my PSP GO to my computer. I would launch PSP-FTPD on my psp go, connect to wifi, it gets the IP Address. Then on my pc, I go to ftp://IP_ADDRESS, and I can connect to ti now but it's blank?

Does PSP-FTPD not work on 6.61 CFW anymore? IF it does not, what other methods are good for wireless transfers?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
It looks like the latest version of PSP-FTPD supports 6.60, most of the 6.60 plugins don't work on 6.61 for some reason but there's a plugin that solves this issue. It's worth a try...

If the homebrew is still not working after you install the plugin then its code probably needs to be fixed.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
any other solution to transfer wirelessly?
I apologize... I've just re-read my post and it actually makes no sense as that compability plugin is for plugins, not homebrew. I'll take a look on the code and maybe release a fixed version for 6.61, do you mind if you could be a tester? (as I can't really connect my PSP to the internet right now)

EDIT: You might want to try this out.

Last edited by reha,

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize... I've just re-read my post and it actually makes no sense as that compability plugin is for plugins, not homebrew. I'll take a look on the code and maybe release a fixed version for 6.61, do you mind if you could be a tester? (as I can't really connect my PSP to the internet right now)

EDIT: You might want to try this out.
yes I dont mind becoming a tester!

That post u sent me, I am confused, idk what to do

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@haddad I think the suggestion at that link was to replace the contents of psp-ftpd.cfg with what was given in the code box in the second to last post. Maybe it helps you, maybe it doesn't.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
same result after modifying the config file

1709750514105.png

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
same result after modifying the config file

View attachment 424200
Uh well... the program doesn't like PSP Go and 6.61 I guess.
I'd suggest you to use USB connection instead, as it definitely has faster file transfer speeds than FTP, at least on PSP. If you still want to use FTP anyway, CMFileManager has support for it. It should work. Here's a video tutorial by Tech James, shows installation, establishing the FTP connection and everything!
You can download the latest version of CMFileManager from this link.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uh well... the program doesn't like PSP Go and 6.61 I guess.
I'd suggest you to use USB connection instead, as it definitely has faster file transfer speeds than FTP, at least on PSP. If you still want to use FTP anyway, CMFileManager has support for it. It should work. Here's a video tutorial by Tech James, shows installation, establishing the FTP connection and everything!
You can download the latest version of CMFileManager from this link.
i;'ll stick to usb cable

Reactions: reha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup