ROM Hack Is there a way to use the Memory Link on a B2/W2 ROM?

lightningrod33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Pokémon Blaze Black 2 (a b2 rom hack by Drayano) and I want to get the memory link battles. However, I have no clue how and if it's even possible. I looked through pages of google searches of Pokémon Black 2 White 2 Memory Link cheats and stuff like that, and I can't find a thing. I looked on PokeGen, and there doesn't seem to be a way. So, I thought I'd ask here. Hopefully the way to get them on drayano's rom hacks are the same as the normal games :/ Someone please help! Thanks!

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm playing Pokémon Blaze Black 2 (a b2 rom hack by Drayano) and I want to get the memory link battles. However, I have no clue how and if it's even possible. I looked through pages of google searches of Pokémon Black 2 White 2 Memory Link cheats and stuff like that, and I can't find a thing. I looked on PokeGen, and there doesn't seem to be a way. So, I thought I'd ask here. Hopefully the way to get them on drayano's rom hacks are the same as the normal games :/ Someone please help! Thanks!

There's indeed a way: look up at this thread:

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/f...medals-join-avenue-and-others-not-in-pokegen/

It has a bunch of other useful features like dream radar.

If that doesn't work, there's another solution that involves the hex editor (on the same page) , shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited by Pablitox,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021