Hacking Is there a way to play with one friend without PSN?

Sephtenshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there, I've been wondering if there's a way to establish a LAN or something in order to play online with one specific friend on ps3?

Thing is he lives far from me and we wanted to play online together. I've read the guides on how to play safely online but I have Habibs 4.50 and not rebug (not my choice) and don't know if it's as safe as rebug.

Even if it is I understand there are risks no matter what you do, even if they are minimized, so the thing is I wanted to know if there's any way to emulate a LAN and use wireless to play with a friend without having to access PSN and if there is, what way is this.

Thank you all very much for your patience and support.

Kudos from Rio.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In that case, your best bet is switching to Rebug and using PSN. I'd also like to point out that no CFW and no software will offer you 100% protection from getting banned - everything you do from this point is your own responsibility. ;)

Reactions: Sephtenshi

Sephtenshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In that case, your best bet is switching to Rebug and using PSN. I'd also like to point out that no CFW and no software will offer you 100% protection from getting banned - everything you do from this point is your own responsibility. ;)

Just to check, If I'm on Habib's 4.50 only way to install rebug is to downgrade and then install rebug, right? If i want to simply install rebug over habib I have to wait for rebug 4.50, right?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just to check, If I'm on Habib's 4.50 only way to install rebug is to downgrade and then install rebug, right? If i want to simply install rebug over habib I have to wait for rebug 4.50, right?

As far as I know, the best way to install new different CFW's is to revert back to 3.55 prior to installing the new CFW for safety's sake, however I suggest waiting till someone more experienced pops in and drops an opinion - I'm not all that familiar with PS3 modding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1