Hacking question about bans on ps3 if im using hen

DInkus3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bought a ps3 slim and i plan on installing hen and homebrew etc. but i want to know about what would get me banned (if you can even be banned). i am brand new to ps3 modding and i want to know if i can do the following without getting banned if im using hen: playing games online. using anything psn related. running homebrew while playing games online (for mod menus offline and maybe online with my friends in private lobbys). also let me know any other things i should know

DrPickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't go online with HEN. Sony doesn't care much about the PS3, but they hate hate HATE people modifying "their" consoles. No PSN.

DInkus3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can go online with hen on but theres still a ban risk

if you do want go online on hen and have webman installed press r2 and triangle before signing into psn to clear the syscalls and history and then you can sign in but once you’re signed in DO NOT go on any homebrew
should i also use psnpatch?

DInkus3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

if you do want go online on hen and have webman installed press r2 and triangle before signing into psn to clear the syscalls and history and then you can sign in but once you’re signed in DO NOT go on any homebrew
when do i hold down on r2 and triangle? right before im signing in or just whenever as long as its before i log in

DInkus3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im trying to login into my psn account on the ps3 but it wont work. im using a device setup password thing but it tells me on the ps3 i need a deivce setup password to login.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to login into my psn account on the ps3 but it wont work. im using a device setup password thing but it tells me on the ps3 i need a deivce setup password to login.
Don't know, but if you get banned it will display a message saying you've been temporarily or permanently suspended.

Reactions: DInkus3000

Nigman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Am but can I go online but the hen not enabled pls reply to me

Nigman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello can you me

If disabled the hen and go online will I get a chance to get ban

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P