Homebrew is there a secret reason behind nintendo not patching hax over the past 2 updates?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How great would it be if Nintendo had an AppStore like Apple and Android and WindowsPhone - and the devkit was free or cost a little bit. There would be thousands of fully-featured games you could buy for a few dollars. The way to make a system or game last is through user-generated content keeping it fresh. For example, the Elder Scrolls games stay active for ages with the mini devkit they have for users to create their own content and quests. And Minecraft has been popular for years and years.

There would be no motivation to exploit the console for homebrew, and lack of devs for homebrew would set piracy WAY back (most piracy exploits seem to come from discoveries by homebrewing devs).
Have you ever seen the indie section of Xbox Live Arcade? That's why. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Games/XboxIndieGames?SortBy=ReleaseDate

Last edited by Arras,

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
they released 10.4 to block memchunckhax2 and 10.5 so that anyone on 10.3 cant access online services unless they update (or downgrade)

D

Deleted User

I got o3ds running rxtools 10.5 with no problems AFAIK all o3ds cfw run 10.5 ok n3ds all except rxtools work unless they updated recently
I've updated my emunand to 10.5 without touching my RXtools and it works fine, sooooo.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But your farts no longer make a sound