Hacking Is the Wii U hacking scene almost over?

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Exploit making is really hard. It takes a while to learn how the hardware works, then setting up the environment, then finding vulns in system features or games, then trying to exploit them. Lot's of trial and error.

You know that was sarcasm, right?

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you all. I had this amazing hack in development that would hack every game console on the market (Also would have allowed all games from different consoles to be played on whatever console you own and would allow online gameplay) .....But uh uh I was raided last night and the FEDs took it all. Fortunately, I encrypted all my HDDs and was able to wipe them before they got them. (because they called to verify they had the correct fatal error.....) Anyway, I felt I must let everyone know there will be no all console on the market hack.
Sorry guys....I know you were all really pulling for it..........:rofl2::rofl2:;);)

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you all. I had this amazing hack in development that would hack every game console on the market (Also would have allowed all games from different consoles to be played on whatever console you own and would allow online gameplay) .....But uh uh I was raided last night and the FEDs took it all. Fortunately, I encrypted all my HDDs and was able to wipe them before they got them. (because they called to verify they had the correct fatal error.....) Anyway, I felt I must let everyone know there will be no all console on the market hack.
Sorry guys....I know you were all really pulling for it..........:rofl2::rofl2:;);)
awe shucks am so so sorry to hear this (wink wink)....ardent fan......

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about GraceU???????

Oh wait you were referring to Hykem. So how's GraceU coming hm?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
In a day or two, can I expect someone on another forum to say that they forced you to wipe the HDDs without any court order, and because they wanted to destroy evidence that could possibly be used in any court proceedings? You played it wrong by letting everyone know that you destroyed all that work yourself, you gotta blame it on someone else.

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a day or two, can I expect someone on another forum to say that they forced you to wipe the HDDs without any court order, and because they wanted to destroy evidence that could possibly be used in any court proceedings? You played it wrong by letting everyone know that you destroyed all that work yourself, you gotta blame it on someone else.
mainly why i hope this is all a super trolling april fools joke. although no testimony of destroying evidence ever came straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. just hope it doesn't further complicate things if there is any legal repercussions.

mhayen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we just have to make an pool reward (10000$)so we make prepaid donation( mean pre acepted but not charged till have a winner) that all link to the same bill the one who make the isou win the pool it just take 2000 person at 5$ each!!!!!! and you we ll see soon an public isou believe me ,i m in i ll donate for that kind of thing lot of work in that.and after another pool for android os at 5000 and a monthly top 5 wiiubrew at 1000 and if u prefer the donation forfeit u can prepaid donation 20/monthly lollll in a perfect world should work lolll

Last edited by mhayen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you near sea/salt water, or in general they just don't last. Sounds like if you driving a mercedes, you need a garage
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Are you near sea/salt water, or in general they just don't last. Sounds like if you driving a...