Hacking Is the Wii U hacking scene almost over?

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Exploit making is really hard. It takes a while to learn how the hardware works, then setting up the environment, then finding vulns in system features or games, then trying to exploit them. Lot's of trial and error.

You know that was sarcasm, right?

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you all. I had this amazing hack in development that would hack every game console on the market (Also would have allowed all games from different consoles to be played on whatever console you own and would allow online gameplay) .....But uh uh I was raided last night and the FEDs took it all. Fortunately, I encrypted all my HDDs and was able to wipe them before they got them. (because they called to verify they had the correct fatal error.....) Anyway, I felt I must let everyone know there will be no all console on the market hack.
Sorry guys....I know you were all really pulling for it..........:rofl2::rofl2:;);)

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you all. I had this amazing hack in development that would hack every game console on the market (Also would have allowed all games from different consoles to be played on whatever console you own and would allow online gameplay) .....But uh uh I was raided last night and the FEDs took it all. Fortunately, I encrypted all my HDDs and was able to wipe them before they got them. (because they called to verify they had the correct fatal error.....) Anyway, I felt I must let everyone know there will be no all console on the market hack.
Sorry guys....I know you were all really pulling for it..........:rofl2::rofl2:;);)
awe shucks am so so sorry to hear this (wink wink)....ardent fan......

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about GraceU???????

Oh wait you were referring to Hykem. So how's GraceU coming hm?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
In a day or two, can I expect someone on another forum to say that they forced you to wipe the HDDs without any court order, and because they wanted to destroy evidence that could possibly be used in any court proceedings? You played it wrong by letting everyone know that you destroyed all that work yourself, you gotta blame it on someone else.

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a day or two, can I expect someone on another forum to say that they forced you to wipe the HDDs without any court order, and because they wanted to destroy evidence that could possibly be used in any court proceedings? You played it wrong by letting everyone know that you destroyed all that work yourself, you gotta blame it on someone else.
mainly why i hope this is all a super trolling april fools joke. although no testimony of destroying evidence ever came straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. just hope it doesn't further complicate things if there is any legal repercussions.

mhayen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we just have to make an pool reward (10000$)so we make prepaid donation( mean pre acepted but not charged till have a winner) that all link to the same bill the one who make the isou win the pool it just take 2000 person at 5$ each!!!!!! and you we ll see soon an public isou believe me ,i m in i ll donate for that kind of thing lot of work in that.and after another pool for android os at 5000 and a monthly top 5 wiiubrew at 1000 and if u prefer the donation forfeit u can prepaid donation 20/monthly lollll in a perfect world should work lolll

Last edited by mhayen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, also the pico 2 demos used to be only for the newgrounds patrons but they are on internet archive too (https://archive.org/download/picos_school_2)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Fun fact @SylverReZ: iirc one of the goals on the fnf Kickstarter stated that pico 2 would be finished but the Kickstarter didnt get enough money for that goal to be fullfiled
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, FNF sucks, their community is toxic as hell.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ its a single player game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, Yea but it has a shitton of mods with their own songs and stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and quite a lot of people involved in those mods get cancelled
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Newgrounds wasn't the birth of FNF; rather, it was games where you beat up celebrities and parodies.
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    FNF was born from Game Jams
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    Specifically Ludum Dare 47
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and Sonic fights a la dragón ball z
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, and Sonic fights a la dragón ball z