Gaming Is Shaq Fu that bad?

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Ok, so people tend to get biased with YouTubers without actually playing the damn games (EG Nickelodeon Party Blast and The Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules) But there was one game (Aside from Arthur! Ready to Drink and Drive and Bubsy 3D) that I knew I had to review. The infamous Shaq Fu (NOTE: I reviewed the SNES version). It's too easy. But it's also false advertising because Shaq O'Neil is basically the size of a fucking planet. Also, it's not broken, just no true button combos, barebones story, easy gameplay, a false rendition of Shaq, generic character designs (EG a generic ass cat woman you fight who kind of reminds me of Felicia from Darkstalkers [Trust me I used to be a Felicia main before leaving the Darkstalkers community out of Scratch controversy] if she was watered down and shat all over.), and lastly, WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE MAKE A TOURNAMENT FIGHTER ABOUT A BASKETBALL STAR WHO DOESN'T EVEN LOOK CLOSE TO THE PROMOTED CELEBRITY THAT THEY MADE THE GAME ABOUT?! No wonder it was on the Crappy Games Wiki and AVGN...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo