OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
idkwhattoput.ct8.pl
XP
Country
Brazil
I Know That This Is A Very Noob Question, A few Years Ago i got a 2ds with preinstalled Mario kart 7 then i created a Nintendo Network Account to Save the preinstalled Mario kart 7 into my eshop account, If its preinstalled can i make a legit cia If yes how? I want to test in citra.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@gcriterium If it's legit, yes. Otherwise it'll be just be a standard cia.
Screenshot_2022062_Chrome.jpg

Scroll down to "dumping an installed title" here to see how. And choose "legit" instead of "standard" when prompted in GM9.

Last edited by CoolMe,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gived me this [ 1a7e69cc2d6ae7aabb300d4dd3a9477f ] its not the same
Make sure to click on md5 (or sha-1) on the right panel before dropping the file.
but i have downloaded from eshop like 1 day ago.
What? Then it's not legit. I thought you were trying to dump the one you had installed some long time ago?
As i've already explained, if it's not legit, it'll create a standard cia with a standard ticket and that's probably what yours is.
That's a good site. Used it bofore.
"Redacted"?

idkwhattoput

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
idkwhattoput.ct8.pl
XP
Country
Brazil
It gived me this [ 1a7e69cc2d6ae7aabb300d4dd3a9477f ] its not the same but i have downloaded from eshop like 1 day ago.

Make sure to click on md5 (or sha-1) on the right panel before dropping the file.

What? Then it's not legit. I thought you were trying to dump the one you had installed some long time ago?
As i've already explained, if it's not legit, it'll create a standard cia with a standard ticket and that's probably what yours is.

"Redacted"?
i downloaded again because the files was modified, if that matters ctgp7

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

"Redacted"?
Redacted because I didn't see the reply mentioning that the file had already been uploaded and the crc calculated before I made my original post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4