Hacking Is Nintendo capable of banning for using legit CIAs?

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to install a legit CIA to a friend's console, but it will be a complete mess if he gets banned. What do the community think about?

Thank you.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They cant exactly see what your playing per say, so no, legit, non-legit, even if its not even a nintendo game, you wont get hurt.

Just dont play before its release and everything is solid

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not believe so. Just don't play them before release. I think the same applies to non-legit CIA's, but I would not recommend playing online games before the release. A lot of people learned that the hard way...@PokemonSM

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
"possible".....sure, but tbh if they were ever going to go on a ban spree they have really left it too late in the game, doing it now would be a bit petty.....unless they were hoping it would make people upgrade to a switch because they can no longer play the 5 games with online play XD

all to often people will take the stance of "HELL NO! its IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT DO IT ALREADY!".....truth is they probably just cba with the backlash from doing it when their consoles are mainly geared towards kids and nothing sound worse than "little 5 year old tommy got his 3DS for christmas only to find out that it was already banned" and as i already mentioned there is only really a handful of online games worth mentioning for the 3DS, online play isnt as important to nintendo as it is for MS & Sony

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1