Gaming is M33 dead?

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
clegion said:
genius this might just work, if psp games only read (as in string of the version and didn't really check the version content)the version , we might be able to play.... care to test for us

I'll download one of the new '5.50 required' games from BC tonight and test it for you guys. I think I still have the files need to mod the txt string and fake whatever version of FW you want. Somehow I doubt it will work, I'm not the only guy who knows how to spoof firmware revisions. If it was that easy, the who 'omg I can't play the new games, help me DA' wouldn't even be a topic. I'll give it a shot though.

Giga_Gaia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded Tales of VS it doesn't work no matter what you do. It needs a new cfw. It doesn't work on 5.00 m33, it doesn't work on Gene and MHU. It doesn't work if you edit the txt file. You can't make it work with that kind of easy workaround. You need a new firmware.

It's sad that DA is waiting for 6.00. Gene and MHU sucks, real bad.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
i will take anything stable and come out as 6.00 first whether that be gen or m33 but yeah we need to wait for it, in the meanwhile i am waiting for my acekard +ez flash 3 in1 and psp dissidia bundle

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've tried editing version.txt and it still says 5.00 M33
frown.gif

Maybe I need the files you mentionned Retrievil ?

This may help so I posted what I did, no need to flame me >_>

EDIT : Tried Hex editing my firmware : Couldn't find the 5.00 M33-4 string T_T
Tried spoofing the version with something else but I only found one for M33-3 ...
frown.gif

EDIT 2 : Managed to spoof the firmware to 5.55 and guess what.. doesn't work
frown.gif

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently running 5.00 M33-4..I was wondering how do I Upgrade..I had assistance in putting in the original firmware so I am not familiar with how to put in the new upgrade 5.50

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unless you're talking about 5.50 GEN-A, don't update to 5.50... IMO, GEN-A is OK. Have had some weird crashes, corrupted save data, etc., but it does what it's supposed to and I thank the creators for that.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just updated to Gen A..its fine but I cant figure out how to put in the PSP themes. I put in the .ctf file into the PSP/THEMES folder on the PSP, and when I go on the PSP, I go to theme settings, and I see the theme there, and I press apply but nothing happens, just stays the same original theme. I went into the config menu, I turned off the PSP, pressed R, turned it back on and went into plugins and its enabled so I dont know what I am doing wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo