Gaming Is it me or Nintendo is avoiding a DQ game from there game lineup & lack of n3ds exlusives

srick7583

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard that Dragon Quest VII and VIII will be released for the NA 3ds's but the thing is it only shows VII coming out sometime in 2016. If anybody knows about DQ games is that they never get released outside japan as we expect sometimes. Seeing Dragon Quest VII on 3ds will be cool but VIII was one of my fav ps2 games that I've actually beaten from beginning to end at 140+ hours. I've also heard that DQ 8 in japan isn't in 3d.... what the heck??? Plus another thing that annoyed me is the lack of n3ds exclusives. so far we've only gotten Xenoblade cronicles 3d and a few SNES titles. like I don't mind that but the lack of n3ds exclusives makes the n3ds not worth purchasing besides the improvement on 3d.. Just my two cents anybody can agree or disagree

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I've heard that Dragon Quest VII and VIII will be released for the NA 3ds's but the thing is it only shows VII coming out sometime in 2016. If anybody knows about DQ games is that they never get released outside japan as we expect sometimes. Seeing Dragon Quest VII on 3ds will be cool but VIII was one of my fav ps2 games that I've actually beaten from beginning to end at 140+ hours. I've also heard that DQ 8 in japan isn't in 3d.... what the heck??? Plus another thing that annoyed me is the lack of n3ds exclusives. so far we've only gotten Xenoblade cronicles 3d and a few SNES titles. like I don't mind that but the lack of n3ds exclusives makes the n3ds not worth purchasing besides the improvement on 3d.. Just my two cents anybody can agree or disagree

I have been a fan of DQ since earlier releases.. someday wait for DQ VII and DQ VIII to be released in NA/EU..

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i was certain the assured 8 would come over too.

also, binding of isaac is also exclusive. but you really shouldn't expect a whole lot of those n3ds only games. despite the good salenumbers, everyone would shoot themselves in the foot by making a game not also compatible to o3ds. thats why no one does.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly, I'm glad there aren't more exclusives for the New, stops me from having to buy one and start wading into the mess of trying to figure out how to get it CFW'd.

DQ7 I've been anxiously waiting for for so long that I'm not sure I'll even believe it when (if?) it finally arrives. DQ8, meh, I like the game a lot, but I don't feel much of a need for a version of that beyond the PS2 one. Not saying it wouldn't also be good to get released, just it's not something I'm waiting for.

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not particular with the n3ds exclusives, I still think Nintendo could have taken a look at hardware rendering over software rendering for the SNES games to work on the O3DS, but I guess they wanted enough accuracy so they didn't get complaints about visual errors from people who have never used emulators. The real selling point for me of the New 3DS was the clock speed, still but more because of how it works in CFW (and also I wanted to get a non-xl 3ds, not that nintendo makes it easy for the new line in America). It does improve some games pretty decently. It's a bad idea to split the userbase, still, but I think they have more to work with here than the DS Lite -> DSi jump.

Last edited by Hking0036,

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they would focus on making good sales choices.......considering that somebody can fanslate a game in about 1 month..........I would expect more games and more n3ds games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw