Gaming Is contra DS true?

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I'm with nero ... dumped tomorrow.

Lets hope >< Last few days I got sooooo mad on the morning just to see if it's dumped.. and then got sad cus it's not ><

You're mad for a "few" days? Even though it was released yesterday AND you're getting it for free?

Wow. I wonder how you're like if you have to pay for the thing.

lol Exactly what i was thinking.....

Contra will be dumped sometime thursday I reckon
frown.gif
still got MK (and a shit load of other roms, like everyone here) to play.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But...but...it's our god-given right as flashcard owners to expect a dump of a game 3 seconds after it hits the store.

What sucks is all the people who buy these games and DON'T dump them for us superior flashcart owners.

I think we should not only get this game NOW, but we should also have a complete set of cheats and codes supplied to us to use with it....NOW.

If the developers love the game they created so much, they should be pleased to give it to us for free. I mean, I go to the official website and the game isn't even downloadable there.....just a bunch of wallpapers and icons and crap like that. Then they tease us with "pictures" of the game. Where's the Game!?! Do they really expect me to get off my ass, go all the way to a store and spend MY money on THEIR game? That's just ridiculous.

This is supposed to be the land of the free. Where's my "free" game dammit!

rofl2.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
But...but...it's our god-given right as flashcard owners to expect a dump of a game 3 seconds after it hits the store.

What sucks is all the people who buy these games and DON'T dump them for us superior flashcart owners.

I think we should not only get this game NOW, but we should also have a complete set of cheats and codes supplied to us to use with it....NOW.

If the developers love the game they created so much, they should be pleased to give it to us for free. I mean, I go to the official website and the game isn't even downloadable there.....just a bunch of wallpapers and icons and crap like that. Then they tease us with "pictures" of the game. Where's the Game!?! Do they really expect me to get off my ass, go all the way to a store and spend MY money on THEIR game? That's just ridiculous.

This is supposed to be the land of the free. Where's my "free" game dammit!

rofl2.gif

I'm half way to ROFL....

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So you're just rolling on the floor? I do that sometimes...

(HAha, sorry. First post. And it has to be this lame...But I couldn't resist, forgive me.)

I might try Contra 4, But it won't last long, after reading the ign review...It'd be too hard for moi.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

(HAha, sorry. First post. And it has to be this lame...But I couldn't resist, forgive me.)

I might try Contra 4, But it won't last long, after reading the ign review...It'd be too hard for moi.

But ... it's the way Contra should be: Fucking hard.

I just can't wait to Local Multiplayer the thing.

(ROFL They just dumped the DS Download Station 7 - Contra 4 demo etc.)

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

You don't wanna see my first post
blink.gif

And amm it's actually Rolling On
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5