Is any of the Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild DLC content helpful to making the game easier?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Portugal
    The second half turns out to be way easier than the first, but the final guardian boss made me lose which sucked 'cause I was so close. :( BotW's DLC has taught me new ways to attack enemies and make other uses of utilities and the sorts.

I've noticed that the graphics on BotW tend to look beautifully artistic and realistic, take a look. Honestly, this is something that really popped out while playing the trials rather than when I just played the game originally.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't know what it is but Link just looks a work of art like that! :)

Xzi likes this.

2. Mansize

Mansize GBATemp Hardware

GBAtemp Patron
    Mansize is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 18, 2017
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    That is in retrospect if you've already discovered a lot. If you're new to the game, how helpful is it? Like when playing it for the first time? The route towards finding the Lost Woods isn't exactly a cake walk. Chances are that you'll find it pretty late. Once you get there, you'll have to also connect the dots with some description you may or may not remember. I don't know. It is a useful item, sure, but I question how useful it is to a newbie.

3. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    The travel medallion is in a labyrinth that is chock full of guardians and requires two stamina upgrades to even get to. I don't think the DLC is designed for newbies.

4. Mansize

Mansize GBATemp Hardware

GBAtemp Patron
    Mansize is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 18, 2017
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    Which is exactly my point; it limits the usefulness of the items. By the time you can actually discover the Korok Mask on your own, you likely really don't need it to finish the game.