Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
And thee, Ironhax was never released.

Hey, at least go and buy CN while the prices are lower, for it will go more expensive by time.

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
he doesn't owe us anything, but he DOES owe us an explanation or at least something like " don't worry i'm still alive " or something to that matter.

Reactions: zoogie

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Who is paying him to do things and make expanations?

So it's right to leave so many people dissapointed without saying a word because he does it for free? At the very least he should tell us if he is still on the project or if he is going to leave it because of X or Y reason. Were that the case, i wouldn't complain.

Of course, it's still a bit soon to say such things, but i am starting to get a bad feeling about this...

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So it's right to leave so many people dissapointed without saying a word because he does it for free? At the very least he should tell us if he is still on the project or if he is going to leave it because of X or Y reason. Were that the case, i wouldn't complain.

Of course, it's still a bit soon to say such things, but i am starting to get a bad feeling about this...
Maybe he has no time to do that he has a life you know

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Maybe he has no time to do that he has a life you know

Had 1 day or almost 2 days passed since, i may understand.

But 3 days have passed already since his last tweet, unless he works 23/24hrs by day, he must have had time to do so.

Unless he got C&D by Nintendo, that i hope not to be...

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He'll work at his own pace, there's no rush for things, truly. Weather it be this week, or 3 weeks from now, let him polish everything up and make it presentable... nobody likes half finished projects

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Had 1 day or almost 2 days passed since, i may understand.

But 3 days have passed already since his last tweet, unless he works 23/24hrs by day, he must have had time to do so.

Unless he got C&D by Nintendo, that i hope not to be...
Maybe he is working on something new maybe he is fixing 3dscraft give him time he works for free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Does John look like Kyle Reese or the T-800? Lol