Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh.. my friend accidentally pressed the "new" firmware version when she meant to hit the old.. And now it keeps crashing when she tries to open the app, it will load and she can see the options, but then it crashes so. Any help?

Edit: Fixed by un/reinstalling the app.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,
D

Deleted User

I have a problem with citraGBA i installed a gba bios and it says my bios is incorrect how to fix that ?

Last edited by ,

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive been trying to get Gameyob and a GBA emulator working on this for the last hour with no success. Any ideas? The games are in separate named folders depending on what console they are for-my snes ones work fine

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Any idea if DS games will be available for this soon? Also,does Chrono Trigger work on this?

Really, I don't believe that something like a DS emulator or similar can run through mere exploit methods (at least, not in a good, good time). Only ways, at the moment, are: install a .cia (for DSIware only, need a CFW) or using a proper flashcard.

PS: Chrono Trigger, AFAIK, is working on blargSNES emulator (obviously, SNES version).

Last edited by fmkid,

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So how long would it take for the emulators to be fully developed? With full sound, proper speed, etc.

In my opinion, AFAIK, many developers only have worked over existing emulator core projects (porting and adapting). But, they don't have made an emulator "from zero" (if I may say so), especially adapted for 3ds capabilities. On the right moment they decide to do that, possibly emulators quality going up!

Last edited by fmkid,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In my opinion, AFAIK, many developers only have worked over existing emulator core projects (porting and adapting). But, they don't have made an emulator "from zero" (if I may say so), especially adapted for 3ds capabilities. On the right moment they decide to do that, possibly emulators quality going up!

Well, the older emulators might work well enough as ports, the 3ds should be just powerful enough to allow some leeway when it comes to adapting. But for snes and gba, in the long run, i would suspect the need to start some things from scratch to get the most out of the console. I mean, even the gpsp that the gba emulator is based on from the psp is nowhere near perfect... (though with frameskip it works just well enough)

Reactions: rygar

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well, the older emulators might work well enough as ports, the 3ds should be just powerful enough to allow some leeway when it comes to adapting. But for snes and gba, in the long run, i would suspect the need to start some things from scratch to get the most out of the console. I mean, even the gpsp that the gba emulator is based on from the psp is nowhere near perfect... (though with frameskip it works just well enough)

Yes! When I say "from zero", I don't exactly refer to put aside or to forget ports, without more. In a manner, my idea about that is take all good stuffs from those ports (all basic and functional), and discard strongly the usefull stuffs (those that can slow the performance of the console), to, as from of this, start with a new emulator project for 3ds. A very good adaptation process requires many time and work, I know (I'm not a programmer, but I have a minimal idea about that).

About older emulators ports, remember that not all are working properly at the moment (i.e. FCEUMM or GameYob). They also need debugging proccesses yet!

Last edited by fmkid,

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
how to install oothax with a 9.2 sysnand ?i tried 2.1 and 1.1 boot.3DSX it freeze and give me interrogation point

probablygay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having issues with the DNS not working? I'm using 107.211.140.065 and I cannot connect to it, but my normal internet connection works just fine.

D

Deleted User

Hi guys, I still have a problem with Ironhax.

When I install it from tubehax (New 3DS EU 9.9.0), and try to launch the file "Ironhax", the game just always crash. I don't know why...

I already play Ironfall before the hack, and I'm with the last boot.3dsx, installer...

Please, help ! (And sorry for my bad english)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1